Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Priority boarding on mixed-class itinerary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2018, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

My wife is going to be flying EWR-MIA-UIO. (MIA is a connection point, not a stopover. She will be there for less than two hours.)

On the MIA-UIO segment, she's booked in revenue business class, with an "I" booking code. However, on the EWR-MIA segment, she's booked in economy, with a "Y" booking code.

Will she be eligible for priority boarding on the EWR-MIA segment? I'm guessing that the answer to this question is no, but I figured that I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 10, 2018, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by alvn
My wife is going to be flying EWR-MIA-UIO. (MIA is a connection point, not a stopover. She will be there for less than two hours.)

On the MIA-UIO segment, she's booked in revenue business class, with an "I" booking code. However, on the EWR-MIA segment, she's booked in economy, with a "Y" booking code.

Will she be eligible for priority boarding on the EWR-MIA segment? I'm guessing that the answer to this question is no, but I figured that I'd ask.

Thanks in advance!
No, priority boarding only on the flight she's in business on MIA-UIO. If she needs to check a bag, she can use the priority check-in area at EWR and of course the Admirals Club at EWR and Flagship Lounge at MIA for lounges.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.