Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Who wants to go to Venice tomorrow (aka, flights with light loads)

Who wants to go to Venice tomorrow (aka, flights with light loads)

Old Jul 31, 2018, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by scubadu
There must be a point to this thread... somewhere... I just haven't found it yet but I'll keep on tryin'

Regards
Yea, are we talking about great close in award availability. Are we talking about terrible loads out of PHL in the middle of the summer based on seat maps?

Anyway, I can see the likes of PHL-VCE, BCN, AMS, ZRH go to the 787 once PHL becomes a 787 base.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 11:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by nova08
Yea, are we talking about great close in award availability. Are we talking about terrible loads out of PHL in the middle of the summer based on seat maps?
Honestly, I don't have the slightest idea; maybe we literally were indeed talking about whether someone wanted to go to Venice the very next day...

Regards
Old Jul 31, 2018, 12:16 pm

It's the time of year where flights going from the US to Europe are booked light but everything coming back is FULL. It's just the directionality of European summer travel. All the Americans are coming back now after having been in Europe, ready for school and / or work (depending on where you are. Plus, Europeans are now starting their vacations, so the confluence of these two events means that everything is full going west. Happens every single year.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 7:50 am

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
Originally Posted by nova08
Are we talking about terrible loads out of PHL in the middle of the summer based on seat maps?

Anyway, I can see the likes of PHL-VCE, BCN, AMS, ZRH go to the 787 once PHL becomes a 787 base.
FWIW, the load was verified by an AA agent, not just a meaningless discussion about an empty seatmap.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.