Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Buddy pass pax gone wild on AA (July 2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buddy pass pax gone wild on AA (July 2018)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2018, 9:35 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by JDiver
That's the wrong link. This is the correct one.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 9:40 am

Programs: AA Gold, Enterprise PLT, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by donotblink
Apparently, Nardia was abandoned by her mother at an airport when she was three years old. Maybe just being in an airport brought back memories and brought out the worst in her. She also talks about how her grandmother dressed her in long skirts when she was a kid going to school and that she was bullied for that. Additionally, the first time that she met her father was in an airport. In the video below, she also discusses a desire to travel the world, and "get on a plane, and never look back".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJnPVItxMkY
Look at the rest of her nonsense on Facebook. She is just a permanent victim in her own mind looking for any reason to lash out at anyone and everyone. Far too many of these types popping up nowadays. I'm sure anyone can empathize with her childhood issues, but that's no excuse. I know you are not necessarily excusing her actions, but still. She has a daughter, she has a chance to make sure her daughter has a better life, and I hate to be that guy who castes judgement on someone I don't know, but at the very least from her actions at the airport, she isn't doing a very good job. Letting her perceived mistreatment (bc she can't follow rules) and setting about as poor example as can be, not even feeding her.
cruisr likes this.

Last edited by SpinOn2; Jul 28, 2018 at 9:43 am Reason: added a little bit
Old Jul 28, 2018, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
That's the wrong link. This is the correct one.
Perhaps this idiot can listen to her own quotes.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"
Confucius

cruisr and jcatman like this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by SpinOn2
Look at the rest of her nonsense on Facebook. She is just a permanent victim in her own mind looking for any reason to lash out at anyone and everyone. Far too many of these types popping up nowadays. I'm sure anyone can empathize with her childhood issues, but that's no excuse. I know you are not necessarily excusing her actions, but still. She has a daughter, she has a chance to make sure her daughter has a better life, and I hate to be that guy who castes judgement on someone I don't know, but at the very least from her actions at the airport, she isn't doing a very good job. Letting her perceived mistreatment (bc she can't follow rules) and setting about as poor example as can be, not even feeding her.
She certainly loves social media attention and seems to always have a cloud following her ... many of which seem to have to do with transportation ... apparently in her YouTube video at 5 minutes she starts to hit a guy on a intercity bus to NYC and a woman tells her, please stop you're scaring my daughter... but some things are so simple to fix: as a start stop using offensive language and dress decently.
cruisr likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2018, 7:56 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
She certainly loves social media attention and seems to always have a cloud following her ... many of which seem to have to do with transportation ... apparently in her YouTube video at 5 minutes she starts to hit a guy on a intercity bus to NYC and a woman tells her, please stop you're scaring my daughter... but some things are so simple to fix: as a start stop using offensive language and dress decently.
As my grandma used to say, “You can’t fix stupid”.
C17PSGR and Marschel like this.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 8:31 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Nardia got her Facebook account reactivated last week. She went on live today to show people how to make fried chicken, but ended up talking about the aftermath of the American Airlines incident. She still says that she plans to file a lawsuit against American Airlines. She is angry that no one from American Airlines has reached out to her following the incident, in contrast to Dunkin' Donuts where a manager reached out to her. She says that her hair business has received fake negative reviews on Facebook due to the entire incident. She also claims to have spent nearly $900 to acquire the buddy pass.

I trimmed the video to the point where she starts talking about the incident but am also posting the full version in the second link.

Last edited by donotblink; Aug 12, 2018 at 8:42 pm Reason: added more info
Old Aug 12, 2018, 9:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
She also claims to have spent nearly $900 to acquire the buddy pass.
Maybe that accounts for why her cousin was fired!
Old Aug 12, 2018, 9:02 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Enterprise PLT, Marriott Gold
Nardia got her Facebook account reactivated last week. She went on live today to show people how to make fried chicken, but ended up talking about the aftermath of the American Airlines incident. She still says that she plans to file a lawsuit against American Airlines. She is angry that no one from American Airlines has reached out to her following the incident, in contrast to Dunkin' Donuts where a manager reached out to her. She says that her hair business has received fake negative reviews on Facebook due to the entire incident. She also claims to have spent nearly $900 to acquire the buddy pass.
Well she might have spent $900, it's around $700 for two there and back I believe, plus taxes. However, that goes to show how extra dumb she is, I am sure shopping around she could have done better than that. Clearly she was either too dumb to know what she was buying, or didn't want to know.

As for AA reaching out, seemed to me like about 5 different people tried to talk to this lunatic at MIA, she obviously wasn't listening. Only thing AA should reach out to her in my opinion is a lawsuit... which I doubt they'll do. If they give this woman so much as a stick of bubble gum I will be disappointed in AA.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 9:47 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Sorry, honey. Even though you describe yourself as "a smart young woman", your painful videos tell a much different story.

You DID "let it get to you", and you ARE "mentally ill".

Don't forget to serve your "starving daughter" some of that fried chicken.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: AAdvantage PLT
Nardia’s fried chicken, rice and beans will be the on the new Flagship Transcon menu next month.��

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.