Wiki Posts
Search

Short connection time - EWR - question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2018, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: ual,aa
Short connection time - EWR - question

Have never travelled to/thru EWR but looking at flights from EZE connecting in EWR then on to the west coast...all on United. Connection time showing is 1 hour 10 minutes. We will be in J and have global entry.....wondering if that's enough time. I assume there is a terminal change, etc. but not familiar with EWR. Thanks for any input!
Old Jun 30, 2018, 12:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by letsgook
Have never travelled to/thru EWR but looking at flights from EZE connecting in EWR then on to the west coast...all on United. Connection time showing is 1 hour 10 minutes. We will be in J and have global entry.....wondering if that's enough time. I assume there is a terminal change, etc. but not familiar with EWR. Thanks for any input!

If this is all on UA, why did you post this in the AA forum?
Old Jun 30, 2018, 2:06 pm

X-posted here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...al-ewr-73.html
Old Jun 30, 2018, 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by guv1976

If this is all on UA, why did you post this in the AA forum?
Perhaps they mistook the AA forum as meaning american based airlines? Regardless it looks like they found the correct location in the UA consolidated connection thread, about 21 minutes after they made this thread.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 3:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Closing this thread. Please continue discussion in the thread referenced above in the UA forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.