Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bummer whats up with AA 284 HNL to LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2018, 3:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DCP2016
What is it with Delta and American having issues with barely 2 year old A321's?

Can we bring back the trustworthy 757 please?
Had broken seat on A321 on HNL-LAX. Certainly Airbus equipment and the chosen cabin suppliers seem to be less reliable than Boeing but I bet they are also much cheaper. That said, 757's have had their day, they had plenty of issues too with long delays whilst maintenance was undertaken late at LAX. 787 800 might be nice for 283/284.
Old Jun 3, 2018, 7:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP - Marriott LT Platinum - National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by rjlon
Had broken seat on A321 on HNL-LAX. Certainly Airbus equipment and the chosen cabin suppliers seem to be less reliable than Boeing but I bet they are also much cheaper. .
You got all that from your one data point?
Old Jun 3, 2018, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by reeg2
You got all that from your one data point?
^ no kidding. One delay so it must be labor issues. One broken seat and Airbus quality is bad.

I am currently on DFW-IAH that is in the process of being diverted to DFW again. What should I blame this on?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.