Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Question about lounges at ORD (AA Dom/Intl)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2018, 8:05 am
formerly PHLGrump
Original Poster

Flying into ORD on AA this July only to connect to AA metal trans-Atlantic flight out of the same terminal.

I have AMEX Platinum/Priority Pass/Diners....I know most of the qualifying lounges are in Terminal 5 and thus I would have to take the airside bus from T3 to T5. However, would I even be able to do that given I have a flight from T3?
Old May 21, 2018, 8:24 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by PHLGrump
Flying into ORD on AA this July only to connect to AA metal trans-Atlantic flight out of the same terminal.

I have AMEX Platinum/Priority Pass/Diners....I know most of the qualifying lounges are in Terminal 5 and thus I would have to take the airside bus from T3 to T5. However, would I even be able to do that given I have a flight from T3?
AMEX Platinum: There is no Centurion Lounge at ORD.

Priority Pass / Diners: You must produce a valid boarding pass to use the bus to Terminal 5, and I’m not certain there’s a T5 to T3 bus at all, given almost everyone arriving at T5 is International, processing formalities and ending up landside.

Once at T5, the listing for Air France-KLM and Swissport lounges both stipulate

Airside - after Security Checks turn right. The lounge is located between Gates M8 and M7 on the left hand side. International flights from T5 only.
AFAIK your only practical option is to buy a one day pass to the Admirals Clubs in T3 if you don’t have access by virtue of qualifying oneworld status or flight.
theshortfinal likes this.

Last edited by JDiver; May 21, 2018 at 8:45 am
Old May 21, 2018, 8:31 am
formerly PHLGrump
Original Poster

Much appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.