Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Would like to try in-flight wifi. Have reservations next week. Please help.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Would like to try in-flight wifi. Have reservations next week. Please help.

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2018, 9:39 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by javabytes
It's the Business Platinum card that offers 10x Gogo wifi passes per year, not the personal Platinum card.
That's what I have -- They switched me about 2 years ago -- for some nice bonus points -- I just assumed it was something new for all AX Plat - didn't realize it was just for business. Thanks for the clarification!
Old May 13, 2018, 10:02 am

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Amex biz plat gives the GoGo passes, 10 per year. Personal plat doesn't have that but gives $200 annual Uber credit instead; I think the personal card may have a higher fee ($550 vs $450). But GoGo doesn't work on the Panasonic-equipped planes. This is actually quite annoying for me because I'm trying to take my westbound trips on an A332 that has Panasonic. Eastbound I'm on GoGo equipped planes, but usually red-eyes so I don't care about wifi.

I don't think Boingo has anything to do with inflight wifi. I actually don't even have a Boingo account. They seem kind of obsolete to me since all airports have wifi, as do Starbucks/Panera Bread/McDonalds, and I have my phone too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.