Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Guide to Flagship First Dining at LAX / Los Angeles

Guide to Flagship First Dining at LAX / Los Angeles

Old Dec 26, 2019, 9:48 am
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by bryanb
My flight arrives at 8:55pm. Will they allow me to dine in the lounge upon arrival? Or will I be herded over to customs, bypassing the lounge entirely?
A little late for you - but you could always buy a cheap AA ticket on Priceline (free cancellation within 24 hours of booking, regardless of how close you are to departure) to get back airside (assuming no checked baggage). Dine in FFD (which you would already be entitled to as an arriving passenger, just can't access since you'd otherwise be landside) and then decide whether you feel up to taking the next flight (after a few glasses of Krug and a big meal). If you don't feel up to it then you can call Priceline to cancel and refund the ticket.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 3:52 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
January 2020 Visit

The Kistler Chardonnay and the Le Pich Cabernet Sauvignon...…..both incredible. Wow.

The scallop crudo is delicate and fresh. The bisque seemed bland.

The pho came piping hot and is a smaller dish. Perfect if you want to try other entrees on the menu.

Never had the burger before, so here's the plant-based version, complete with cheddar cheese and bacon. This is fantastic.

Flagship First Dining in LAX is an incredible, luxurious escape. Professional and attentive service in a peaceful environment. What a great afternoon experience. The Flagship Lounge was packed.....a total zoo.
CMTinPHL likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:54 am

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Thanks for the report, jcatman.

This menu isn't much more impressive than the DFW menu. And it, like DFW, is lacking a true steak option.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 7:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
I'm connecting from JFK-LAX in F, arriving at ~11:20pm. The FFD closing time looks to be ~12:15.

Does anyone know what time last orders (for food and drinks) is?

I'm connecting onward to Asia around 1am and I would prefer to eat on the ground vs. in the air at 2/3am.
Old Mar 9, 2020, 11:21 am

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by absoluy
I'm connecting from JFK-LAX in F, arriving at ~11:20pm. The FFD closing time looks to be ~12:15.

Does anyone know what time last orders (for food and drinks) is?

I'm connecting onward to Asia around 1am and I would prefer to eat on the ground vs. in the air at 2/3am.
Last time I was there taking the late night HKG flight the kitchen closed about an hour before. The bartender stayed until we (the last people) left the lounge, but you may not make it for last meal call.
CMTinPHL likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.