Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA in the Market for Used A319 as MD-80 Replacement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA in the Market for Used A319 as MD-80 Replacement

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: SQ & QF
Originally Posted by autdi
Thought they were bringing a second final assembly online in Mobile?
It won't be an empty assembly line when its built and finished. The slots in the production line have already been spoken for.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by enviroian
I love the mad dog because when I fly it I get upgraded every time so it's quiet.

For those of you not flying F it sucks and the farther you go back the louder.

The 2-3 seating is nice but other than than and the F cabin it should be your last choice of aircraft to fly if you are a Y traveler.
The S80 is the most comfortable ride in AA Y these days. The 32Bs are nice too. I hope I never have to set foot on a 7M8. That extra 1-1.5 inch seat width makes a difference IMO.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 2:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by no1cub17
The S80 is the most comfortable ride in AA Y these days. The 32Bs are nice too. I hope I never have to set foot on a 7M8. That extra 1-1.5 inch seat width makes a difference IMO.
AA is putting the 7M8 on redyes from LAX to MIA. I'm on one Saturday night and luckily I have a reclineable exit row (17F). I can't imagine flying overnight in a 30" inch or less seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.