Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

GUIDE: Admirals Club membership inc. Citi AA Executive card; 1 Day Pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 28, 2018, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Admirals Club Annual and Citi Executive Card Memberships and One Day Passes

NOTE: See Changes to Admirals Club membership (aa.com)

and Admirals Club rates increasing, new restrictions: 2019 (FT)

for changes that have come to Admirals Club membership.

1 Feb 2019: Annual Membership fees increase

11 Feb 2019:Household Membership discount discontinued

1 Nov 2019: Same day boarding pass on AA, AS or oneworld flight required for Admirals Club access This applies to member, authorized Citi Exec card user and guests.

Guests must be accompanied by the eligible member and present boarding pass for same-day travel on American, Alaska or a oneworld airline.
Link to Admirals Club membership page (including rates, etc.

ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (including CitiŽ AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCardŽ)

1. The most economical way to gain full Club membership is with the CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive World EliteTM MasterCardŽ ($450 annual fee). See CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive World EliteTM MasterCardŽ. Also see Link to CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive World EliteTM MasterCardŽ Terms and Conditions.

Authorized cardholders flying the same day they fly AA, AS or oneworld (must present boarding passes) are entitled to access Domestic and international Admirals Club locations as well (not Alaska or Qantas Clubs, oneworld or partner lounges, etc. unless eligible under the lounge’s access rules,) and may guest immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18) or up to 2 guests into Admirals Clubs.

2. Annual membership can be purchased from AA. The rate depends on your status. See the page linked to above to determine your fee in US Dollars or AAdvantage miles (you can also use Business Extra Points from the Business Extra account). If you have not held membership, it have had a lapse in membership, there is also an initiation fee. See link

3. "Household" memberships are NO LONGER sold for spouses, people who hold spousal equivalency and registered domestic partners as of 11 Feb 2019. (However, authorized users of the Citi Executive MasterCard have access.)

4. Where members can go
  • Domestic and international Admirals Club locations (not Flagship Lounges)
  • All Alaska Airlines Lounges (when departing on flights marketed and operated by American, Alaska Airlines)
  • All Qantas Clubs (when departing on same-day flights operated by Qantas, or operated by American out of Auckland, New Zealand or Sydney, Australia)
  • Select partner lounges operated by third parties (on same-day flights operated by American)

5. Members may host immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18) or up to 2 guests. They must have boarding passes for AA, AS or oneworld flights the same day.

Thirty day memberships are no longer available as of 25 Jul 2016.

WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN Admirals Club lounges?

Welcome to the Admirals Club! (link)

What's complimentary:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • House wine, beer and spirits (complimentary bottom shelf spirits)
  • Light snacks as well as coffee, specialty coffee drinks, tea and soft drinks (now expanded to oatmeal and baked goods mornings, soups, guacamole to order afternoons)
  • Personal use computers with Internet access*
  • Cyber-cafes*
  • Power outlets to help you stay connected
  • Work areas with access to copiers and printers
  • Shower suites*
  • Children’s play areas*
  • Personal travel assistance with your reservations

As well as other amenities for pay, including:

• Premium brand spirits available for purchase in all U.S. locations**
  • Food for purchase** in most U.S. locations (menus may vary by location)
  • Conference rooms* (discounted member rates and catering available)
  • Admirals Club lounge
*In select locations
**Complimentary in international club locations

Link to Admirals Club Drinks /Spirits Offerings & Policies (link)

ONE DAY PASS

American Airlines also sells a One Day Pass for $59, usable by one person (non-transferable and non-refundable) good for any Clubs* the individual may have access to during their travel day (and if traveling overnight the first Club in the point of arrival the following day if the member can access a inside or Club location).

*one day pass holders may be denied access for capacity reasons at Clubs under refurbishment.

NOTE: The sale of One Day Passes is generally suspended at Admirals Clubs under active refurbishment.

One Day Pass does not offer any membership privileges, and allows no (adult) guest privileges, although up to 3 children under the age of 18 years of age may be admitted at no additional charge with adult One-Day Pass visitor. Those One Day Pass holders purchasing a full Admirals Club membership within 30 days will get a $59 credit applied to their membership fee.

One day pass links no longer work; one day passes may no longer be purchased on line. Purchase one day passes at airport Clubs not under refurbishment.

Notes: *Please note Admirals Club lounges in Canada, Europe, Asia, Central and South America located beyond passport control may not be accessible due to airport imposed restrictions. These include: BOG, CCS, CDG, GIG, GRU, LHR, MEX, NRT, SCL, YYZ.

● Admirals Club has reciprocity agreements for access under specified conditions to Alaska Airlines Board Room, Qantas Club, and some individual lounges (e.g. DUB, DUS, FRA, MXP, ZRH etc. Please use the Lounge Dashboard "sticky" thread to easily find the threads discussing these other airline lounge access requirements and to the master threads pertaining to specific lounges. (These do not apply to One Dap Pass holders.)

● Note: Members are able to contact Admirals Club Member Services (see below) 24 hours in advance even when not flying and request gate passes for themselves and others meeting at an Admirals Club for business purposes:

VISITING THE Admirals Club WHEN NOT FLYING

Members not flying can access Clubs when they have airside access and the airport doesn’t restrict lounge access to departing passengers.

Members can not secure a gate pass from a ticket agent.

Members can not secure a gate pass with merely "declared business purpose" for themselves and others any longer (14 Sep 2016).

Members and non-members can schedule and attend business meetings in the Admirals ClubŽ or Executive Center if they have rented a conference room in a Club with such and are registered on the daily meeting list. See below.

This requires arrangements at least 24 (workday) hours in advance.

FAQ link including a Club access.

Q. I am a member and would like to meet someone at the airport, but I'm not flying today on AA, AS or oneworld airline. Can I get through Security to get to the Admirals Club lounge?

A: No. Only those registered in advance and attending a conference in a rented conference room may have access. Casual access / walking up to the ticket counter to request a gate pass is not permitted; please do not put employees in an uncomfortable position by asking.

To do so you must :
  • Present a valid government I.D.
  • Have your name on the daily meeting list

To add names of those attending an event in a rented conference room to the daily meeting list, call at least 24 hours in advance:
  • Admirals Club number/AAdvantageŽ number
  • Legal name as it appears on government issued identification for each individual
  • Birth dates, including year, for each individual (maximum of two guests allowed for non-conference room meeting)*
  • Location, date and time of non-conference room meeting

We will arrange for Security clearance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to allow you to get to the lounge. This opportunity is available for Admirals Club members only (and their authorized guests), and you will be required to show your Admirals Club membership card, along with a government-issued photo ID.

*(Times corrected to current service center hours)

Q. CAN I PURCHASE A FULLY REFUNDABLE AA TICKET FOR ACCESS?

No. It's honestly not a good idea, as this practice is specifically prohibited by American Airlines' Conditions of Carriage (Link):

American specifically prohibits practices commonly known as:

...Fraudulent, fictitious and abusive bookings: Fraudulent, fictitious and/or abusive bookings are prohibited. These types of bookings are defined as ... or to gain access to airport facilities....

CONTACTING Admirals Club

Have questions or comments about our Admirals Club lounges? Need information about locations, membership or club amenities?

Send us an email

Visit our web page

Call us
Within the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico: 800-237-7971

Other locations: 817-963-6100; 817-963-6015 (Fax)

Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (CT)

Send us a letter
Admirals Club
4333 Amon Carter Blvd.
MD 5307
Fort Worth, TX 76155

Executive Card - additional information: As one Club employee posted on millionmilesecrets:

"* Here are the rules…I work at the Club

1. Only the primary card holder is a member. Note the word member... The member (or now, authorized user, flying AA, AS or oneworld the same day) is allowed to bring in 2 guests OR immediate family which cannot exceed 2 people over 18 and all children under 18. For example John cannot bring in his wife, his 2 daughters and their husbands. He can bring in 2. If his daughters are under 18 they do not count toward the guest count of 2...

2. Our computers tell us if one is an authorized user. (Your AAdvantage number and if you are a cardholder in good standing - jd.)".

"House Rules" link to updated Club Terms and Conditions, including house rules.

HOUSE RULES
  • During your visit to an Admirals Club lounge, American requires that your attire and conduct are consistent with a professional environment.
  • American asks that you maintain a quiet environment within each Admirals Club lounge and to step outside with any crying or disruptive children or guests.
  • As a courtesy to other guests, please wear headphones when using personal devises such as MP3 players, video games, or DVD players, and refrain from using the speaker feature on any personal devise, including cellular telephones.
  • Smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars (including electronic products), chewing tobacco, and the use of smokeless tobacco are prohibited inside Admirals Club lounges.
  • American reserves the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who appears to be intoxicated or is otherwise unruly.
  • Complimentary food, alcoholic beverages and periodicals provided by Admirals Club are for consumption and use inside the Admirals Club only and may not be removed.
  • Airport luggage carts are not permitted inside Admirals Club lounges.
  • Service animals are welcome in Admirals Club lounges. Quiet pets accompanying guests onboard the aircraft are also permitted, provided they remain in their carry-on kennels.
  • Families with small children and nursing mothers may use family rooms in Admirals Club lounges, where available.
  • Any conduct that is deemed by American to be inappropriate, undignified, disruptive, abusive or violent is prohibited, and American reserves the right to remove any member or visitor for such conduct, or for failing to comply with membership terms and conditions.

See Admirals Club History for the history of the Admirals Club.

Older posts have archived. Link to archive thread.

Print Wikipost

GUIDE: Admirals Club membership inc. Citi AA Executive card; 1 Day Pass

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2016, 8:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
Not sure it's set in stone but seems to be that way as it was around Jan 1 when February and March was available. Unfortunately nothing interesting there except YUL, wish that was May
Old Feb 28, 2016, 8:11 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by chadmb2003
When does the new calendar come out? For instance, would the updated calendar for March-June come out March 1?
For the past year the new calendars appear every 2 months; next one is due April 1.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 8:57 am

Programs: AAdvantage, National Executive
Originally Posted by megalab
For the past year the new calendars appear every 2 months; next one is due April 1.
Thanks!
Old Mar 1, 2016, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA EP/4MM, DL GM/1MM, HH ♦, Bonvoy LT PLT, Hyatt Globalist, AMEX Bus Plt
$1,350 refund on closed account

Some background: I cancelled my card last year because the EQM spend benefits my wife more than me as a lifetime AA PLT, the new DFW Centurion lounge and that I get access to Admirals club with her CC account now.

Today I received in the mail today a check from Citibank for $1,350 ^. I am assuming this amounts to three years of membership fee.

Note with check:

"We discovered that we failed to include a statement message notifying you of the annual membership fee the month before we billed it. We apologize for our oversight

We're issuing you the refund check below for the annual membership fee(s) we billed without the required notice. This refund includes any related fees and interest charges. Please note, your account will remain closed.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Feel free to contact us at 1-800-XXX-XXXX (TTY/TDD: 1-800-XXX-XXXX) if you have any questions."
Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:13 am

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)
Citi Executive EQM miles for Spend Never Posted & American Won't Resolve Issue

So to make a long story short, as a legacy USAirways elite member, I applied for the Citi Executive Aadvantage card since my Barclays USAirways mastercard was no longer offering EQM's once the merger went through. As a USAirways cardmember the EQMs were earned based on all spend during the calendar year. This is exactly how American Airlines and Citibank marketed the Citi Executive Aadvantage cards EQMs when you spent $40,000 during the calendar year you would earn 10,000 EQMs. During calendar year 2015 I spent over $40,000 on the card though this was not originally my intention. Instead, I had planned to fly in December but when my father was very ill and had not yet received a critical life saving surgery and had been hospitalized for over 50 days already, I decided to cancel the trip to spend time with my father who I feared may die. Realizing that I was only a few thousand short on spend on my Citi Executive Card, I decided that I would put the necessary spend on this card to reach the $40,000 in spend to earn the 10,000 EQMs I would require to renew my platinum status through January 2017. Fast forward to January 2016 when the EQMs I am expecting to post by having met the spend threshold don't.

As such, I reach out to Citibank to find out why the miles didn't post assuming that there was a glitch on there end. Turns out that although Citibank and American have been marketing the card as earning 10,000 EQMs when you spend $40,000 in a calendar year, the system actual runs based on January to December billing cycles which doesn't match most if not all other cards that earn elite qualifying miles (Delta and United), elite status (Hilton HHonors from both Citibank and American Express, SPG from Amex, etc). As such, I created screenshots of some of there marketing which clearly states calendar year and not from January through December billion cycle. I escalated the issue with the rep and she told me she would work with American to have the issue resolved since I was only about $800 short on my January through December statement cycle and exceeded $40,000 by about $2000 during the calendar year. In addition, my statement cycle closes on the 2nd of each month which is the date Citibank chose for me and not the date that I selected. Had I know I would have changed the billing cycle date.

After about a week working with the rep from Citibank she tells me at the end of January that American airlines has decided to extend my platinum status through 2017 since these EQMs pushed me over. Based on this knowledge, I then decided that I would book several upcoming international trips with American Airlines due to the perks afforded by platinum status even though competitors were offering lower fares to the same destination with preferable flight times. However, come March 1, 2016 my status on AA.com changed to Gold so I reached out to American Airlines to see what was going on assuming that it was just a minor glitch in there system because of the exception they made. However, AA claims that they have no record of the correspondence yet Citibank can see the account notated. To add insult to injury I have several international trips coming up starting in the less than a week and would like the issue resolved but to date the issue is not resolved. I have tried to get this escalated and Citibank claims they have multiple supervisors working on it but it has been several days already without a resolution. It shouldn't be this hard to resolve seeing as my file is notated and the issue was supposedly resolved over a month ago.

At this point since time is of the essence and I fear that American Airlines is going to renege on their promise what course of action is best: filing a complaint with the DOT for misleading marketing & advertising, filing a complaint with the CFPB since Citi & AA had misleading marketing & advertising, writing a letter to American Airlines Executive Office, demanding Citibank pay the approximately $900 upgrade fee that American was offering me to boost my status back to platinum, or another alternative that I have missed?

In addition, at this point I am thinking of asking for additional compensation of either a $50 statement credit or 5,000 AAdvantage miles since the issue was not resolved as it was claimed by Citibank but I also am realistic and do not want to appear greedy since I am not that type of individual. Rather I really am just interested in being made whole and being compensated for the additional hours of stress and frustration due to someone dropping the ball at either American or Citibank. Is a request for either a $50 statement credit or 5,000 miles fair?

Thanks for the assistance in advance. I really feel let down by both Citibank and American Airlines and this whole situation has left a really bad taste in my mouth.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:59 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
This is entirely Citibank's to resolve. I wouldn't waste time hammering AA over it. I wouldn't incur any hard-dollar expenses that you can't afford to eat (like paying $900 to buy back platinum) as it's unlikely any of those will be reimbursed. You can file all the complains you reference, however the likelihood of any of them being addressed in a week's time is low.

If you want to get mad, get mad at Citi. If you want to demand it be fixed, demand that Citi fix it. That's the best advice I can give.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 5:36 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I'm sorry for your challenges in December; I can readily understand how you focused on your father's wellbeing over other details that were more trivial.

Now, I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing, but spending $40,000 without ever reading the card's terms and conditions isn't recommended; it leads to misunderstandings like this. It took me ten seconds to Google and find the details. And I never saw the term "calendar year" used in the initial information:

Every year (January through December billing statement), when you reach $40,000 in spending on purchases, you will earn 10,000 AAdvantageŽ Elite Qualifying Miles from American Airlines.2
Elite Qualifying Miles link

The primary cardmember will earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after spending $40,000 in purchases that post to cardmember's January through December billing statements. A primary cardmember may earn the 10,000 EQMs only once each year, even if the cardmember has more than one CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive account. EQMs earned are in addition to the AAdvantageŽ miles earned for purchases made on the credit card.

Purchases exclude returned goods and services, cash advances, convenience checks, transferred balances, credits, fees and interest charges.Purchases made through additional cards on the primary cardmember's account (authorized users) will count toward the primary cardmember's qualifying spend.

EQMs earned as a result of this offer will be typically posted to the primary cardmember's AAdvantageŽ account 6-8 weeks after meeting the $40,000 spend requirement. EQMs only count toward elite status qualification for the AAdvantageŽ program. EQMs earned through this offer will not count toward AAdvantage Million MilerSM status. EQMs cannot be redeemed for award travel, AAdvantageŽ miles or any other AAdvantageŽ program awards.

AAdvantageŽ program elite status requirements and balance are available on the AAdvantageŽ section of aa.com.
AA has met their obligations (or lack thereof, given you did not meet the requirements).

Citi met their obligations: you did not achieve the $40,000 spend by the December billing statement.

Expensive lesson. Can you buy back or up? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html
Old Mar 4, 2016, 6:04 am

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)
Jdiver, the reason it took you 10 seconds on google to find the answer is because almost all of the marketing materials have finally been updated which I referenced in my original post after I filed my complaint with Citiank along with numerous others according to the representative from Citibank. I actually did read my cards terms and conditions when I signed up right on Citibank's website and they indicated calendar year. However, those have been updated and I don't have access to the original terms and conditions this particular second to post. As such, just for the heck of it, here is a link directly to AA's FAQ's on the Aadvantage Executive Card that still has not been updated to reflect the correct information which states "Can I still earn elite-qualifying miles on my CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive MasterCardŽ?

Yes, when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive credit card during a calendar year, you will receive 10,000 elite-qualifying miles (EQMs) to your AAdvantageŽ account. You can earn a maximum of 10,000 EQMs in a calendar year, even if you have more than one CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive credit card."

Originally Posted by JDiver
I'm sorry for your challenges in December; I can readily understand how you focused on your father's wellbeing over other details that were more trivial.

Now, I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing, but spending $40,000 without ever reading the card's terms and conditions isn't recommended; it leads to misunderstandings like this. It took me ten seconds to Google and find the details. And I never saw the term "calendar year" used in the initial information:

AA has met their obligations (or lack thereof, given you did not meet the requirements).

Citi met their obligations: you did not achieve the $40,000 spend by the December billing statement.

Expensive lesson. Can you buy back or up? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html
Old Mar 4, 2016, 6:49 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
I sympathize with the OP. I hope it gets resolved.

I am familiar with the Calendar Year vs. Billing Cycle issue. I recently looked it up because I had several large expenses in late December and I was curious which year they would apply to. For me, it worked out well as I wanted the December 2015 spending to count for 2016, but for the OP, not so much.

It sounds like the OP needs to press Citi to work with AA to get it resolved immediately. Not sure how the OP can make that happened, but Good Luck!
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by Joe1690
AA claims that they have no record of the correspondence yet Citibank can see the account notated.
I'm sure what Citi is seeing are their notes and does not mean they actually communicated with AA. I suggest you push the issue with Citi and get them to followup with their AA contact and get this done since you have nothing from AA saying they would do anything.

It's tough dealing with large organizations that will make changes and not communicate them throughout. Keeping screen shots or mailers is your only defense.

Good luck.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:44 am
Suspended

Very, very difficult proposition-- wish I had some guidance.

I -will- say that in your correspondence, I personally would immediately drop the:

...In addition, at this point I am thinking of asking for additional compensation of either a $50 statement credit or 5,000 AAdvantage miles since the issue was not resolved as it was claimed by Citibank but I also am realistic and do not want to appear greedy since I am not that type of individual.
thing. It, to me, it adds a very odd element to your quest-- in that it's utter chump-change-- so, to me, distracts from the seriousness of your, seemingly quite legitimate, beef with Citi. I'd definitely leave that out-- at least until the larger issue is resolved.

Hopefully resolution is in progress.

Last edited by JonNYC; Mar 4, 2016 at 8:50 am
Old Mar 4, 2016, 8:51 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Jdiver, the reason it took you 10 seconds on google to find the answer is because almost all of the marketing materials have finally been updated which I referenced in my original post after I filed my complaint with Citiank along with numerous others according to the representative from Citibank. I actually did read my cards terms and conditions when I signed up right on Citibank's website and they indicated calendar year. However, those have been updated and I don't have access to the original terms and conditions this particular second to post. As such, just for the heck of it, here is a link directly to AA's FAQ's on the Aadvantage Executive Card that still has not been updated to reflect the correct information which states "Can I still earn elite-qualifying miles on my CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive MasterCardŽ?

Yes, when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive credit card during a calendar year, you will receive 10,000 elite-qualifying miles (EQMs) to your AAdvantageŽ account. You can earn a maximum of 10,000 EQMs in a calendar year, even if you have more than one CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ Executive credit card."
I genuinely sympathize with your plight.

But as one of the early signers with that card, I knew it was "spend in time to be reported in the December statement", and it has been mentioned a number of timed on FlyerTalk. For sure I went beyond the initial marketing descriptions and anything on aa.com to Citi Cards itself, just as I dig through car specs, manuals and rating sites and not rely on sales brochures or agents. I recognize many don't - witness the continual question shower of posts asking about or complaining about a free domestic checked bag alone, though the question about the spend time frame has also been asked here.

IMO, all you can do is appeal to Citi Cards - but I doubt you'll find them very responsive.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 11:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, HH Diamond
Jdiver, the reason it took you 10 seconds on google to find the answer is because almost all of the marketing materials have finally been updated which I referenced in my original post after I filed my complaint with Citiank along with numerous others according to the representative from Citibank. I actually did read my cards terms and conditions when I signed up right on Citibank's website and they indicated calendar year. However, those have been updated and I don't have access to the original terms and conditions this particular second to post.
The original marketing email and the original T's and C's were posted on FT when the offer first appeared. The marketing said calendar year but the T's and C's did originally refer to billing statements.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...d-mm-poll.html
Old Mar 22, 2016, 8:43 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Now that AA offers a 7,500 one-way category for flights under 500 miles, do the credit card reduced award apply to them? For example, one way NYC-YYZ is 3750 (7500-3750)?
Old Mar 22, 2016, 12:07 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, National Executive
Originally Posted by seawolf
Now that AA offers a 7,500 one-way category for flights under 500 miles, do the credit card reduced award apply to them? For example, one way NYC-YYZ is 3750 (7500-3750)?
AA will announce a new reduced mileage award for those flights on April 1. None of the current ones will work until then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.