Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Visit to Centurion Lounge in MIA - enough time?

Old Jan 11, 2018, 8:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold

Hi,

I am landing tomorrow morning at D36 from DFW at 10:06 and departing from gate D5 at 11:18 for AUA. Assuming no delays, will I have enough time for a quick visit to the Centurion Lounge by D12 for breakfast and a quick coffee? thanks!
Old Jan 11, 2018, 9:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Yes, the Centurion Lounge is between those gates. You will have adequate time.
nutwpinut likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 9:45 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

I am landing tomorrow morning at D36 from DFW at 10:06 and departing from gate D5 at 11:18 for AUA. Assuming no delays, will I have enough time for a quick visit to the Centurion Lounge by D12 for breakfast and a quick coffee? thanks!
You should, yes. You are headed that direction anyway, so pop in.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 6:54 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Thank you very much for the help!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
You may take the skytrain Station 3 which is located between D30 &D29 to the last stop Station 1 which is located next to D16, the Centurion Lounge will be on your way to D5 (on your left).
Old Jan 13, 2018, 9:29 am

Programs: AA Concierge Key, AA Lifetime Plat, SPG Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United Plat
Only issue is that the centurion lounge in MIA gets very crowded with the new(ish) flight banking. I've tried for a quick pop-in before and it was standing room only. Good luck!
Old Jan 13, 2018, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Yes, very crowded. Huge line for the buffet and people camped out on the floor everywhere. Don't expect anything to be "quick" at the CL at MIA. I've never seen it not busy.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.