Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live TV on Transcon?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Live TV on Transcon?

I'll be flying during the Superbowl and wondering if the 321T will have live TV available for viewing.

I know IFE won't, unless they've updated the fleet to mimic the 789, but possibly on a laptop/ipad?
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Yarons
I'll be flying during the Superbowl and wondering if the 321T will have live TV available for viewing.

I know IFE won't, unless they've updated the fleet to mimic the 789, but possibly on a laptop/ipad?
Nope.

On the bright side, this is a great time for upgrades to clear.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:40 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Former EXP/Current PLT / Total Rewards - Diamond / Hilton HHonors - Gold
I flew during the super bowl last year, and I listened to it online via SiriusXM with GoGo. Everyone in the F cabin kept asking for updates, and the FA's kept asking me for updates too. They would tell the pilots, and the pilots would announce them. It was pretty fun, actually.

Watching probably won't be possible, but you can at least listen to it.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 12:11 pm

Programs: AA CK / Marriott Worthless Ambassador
Damn

I have a similar issue. Flying lax to JFK in J NFL Conference Championship Sunday. I almost considered another airline with live TV. So annoying. Only if internet was fast enough to stream.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 1:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP Plat, Mariott Gold, Hilton Gold
Sometimes and this is VERY rare i can sign into gogo and watch Netflix or HBO GO and stream. This has been successful on maybe 3-4 of my 60 flights last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.