Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admiral’s Club vs Centurion Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2017, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Admiral’s Club vs Centurion Lounge

Please share experiences and thoughts on comparison. Thank you.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
At what airport?
Old Dec 22, 2017, 5:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
In my experience the Centurion Lounges are like being in the main terminal but with better food and drink options. The lounges are universally overcrowded -- it is often hard to find a place to sit, so you don't get the sense of being somewhere more quiet than the terminal. That is rare in an Admiral's Club -- they are not generally overcrowded, but the food (if any) is considerably more basic.

I cancelled my Amex Platinum card after a few experiences in the Centurion Lounges (there weren't many other benefits of the card that I cared about), and use the Admiral's Club when I can, either because I'm in business class or flying internationally.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 5:56 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by arkyrab
Please share experiences and thoughts on comparison. Thank you.
Please see the many threads on the Admirals Clubs, Flagship, Arrivals and Partner lounges for further information.

For further information on Centurion Lounges, please refer the existing threads in the American Express - Membership Rewards forum.

Thank you for contributing to the order and usefulness of the FlyerTalk fora.

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.