Admirals Club Wish Lists

Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:37 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Second those who said better comp booze selections. Basically at minimum what booze is free in domestic F should be free in the ACs. Bombay, Jacks, Jim B, Woodford, Sam Adams, Ballast Point, Prosseco, etc.

I'd like to see more local food options in the snack bar like chips/salsa and quesadilla in LAX, buffalo chicken dip/pierogies in PIT, and so on. Create some variety.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, X Elite+
My wish for the yogurt pretzels to return has already come true (at least at SFO)....so my second wish is for a comp sparkling wine and the return of the red pepper hummus.

Location wise, I’d like to see SJC open up.
george 3 likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:09 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Bonvoy Plat, National EE
Originally Posted by Kreative03
My wish for the yogurt pretzels to return has already come true (at least at SFO)....so my second wish is for a comp sparkling wine and the return of the red pepper hummus.

Location wise, I’d like to see SJC open up.
Yogurt Pretzels were at IAH as well this past Saturday. I also saw a blueberry crunch (dried fruits, almonds, blueberries) at AUS.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Get rid of paid memberships. Open up to PLAT+ elites on domestic flights.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 1:16 pm

Programs: Delta, AA-Gold, Hilton-Gold
I'm not a real frequent visitor but would be a lot more tempted to get a yearly membership if:

1. Better Drink Selection. It doesn't have to be top shelf but the stuff they serve in CLT is borderline below college grade.
2. Have a complimentary Light Lunch Selection. Nothing fancy just soups, salads, sandwiches.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by rjw242
Get rid of paid memberships. Open up to PLAT+ elites on domestic flights.
I assume this is a joke.....
Old Dec 6, 2017, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by enviroian
I assume this is a joke.....
Not at all. A lot of the "wishes" people express in this thread will never happen while access is available for a nominal fee.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Not at all. A lot of the "wishes" people express in this thread will never happen while access is available for a nominal fee.
ah yeah, the clubs are already WAY too crowded to begin with. That sounds like a horrible idea. I wish they would raise the price to deter membership and keep the guest counts lower.
LovePrunes likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 4:59 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by george 3
A club at CMH. Perhaps where Gate 21 is located.
If memory serves right that space was formerly occupied by a TWA Ambassadors Club and an American West Club, both forebears of today's American Airlines.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:07 pm

Do you have data to support the underlying assumption that the marginal increase in contribution from the business of new plat-level and beyond elites directly attributable to such a change would be sufficient to more than offset the loss of what AA is currently getting, up front, in cash, for paid memberships? Just curious. Personally I'd be all for a chance for elites to get access on all domestic flights a la, oh, every other airline in every other part of the Earth. But I'd think it would have to be in addition to, rather than instead of, paid memberships.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by arlflyer
Do you have data ...
Of course I don't - other than, as you note, practically every other carrier in the world being able to offer a more premium lounge experience with this model.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by BWISkyGuy
Can I add BWI to that list? Although not a super-premium airport
I will second that request! And I'll note that I consider any airport where I need to be worried about an upgrade as a CK must be at least somewhat premium.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by HofstraJet
+1000 - Coca Cola freestyle at every AC.
And i'd love to see them add caffeine free diet coke...it is the perfect mixer for their swill alcohol before a late night flight.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 10:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
I’d love a club at MSY. AA has a strong presence, and offers flights to all hubs (except PHX). Also, MSY recently added international flights to LHR on BA and FRA (seasonal) on Condor. This could allow AA to make some money from agreements with partner airlines.

A beautiful new Terminal is being built at MSY, so there’s plenty of chances for customization. There couldn’t be a better time for a new lounge at MSY.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 2:50 am

Of course I don't - other than, as you note, practically every other carrier in the world being able to offer a more premium lounge experience with this model.
Haha, cheers to that . ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.