Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Get AA to send me a Gold Elite card as an EXP?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 10:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXPLAT, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Citi Exec MC, Amex Plat

So I started the year as PLT, and quickly re-qualified for PLT, then made PRO, then made EXP, so now I have a nice collection of Elite cards for PLT, PRO, EXP for next year.

Just for fun, I was wondering if I could get AA to send me a GLD version of the elite card for next year so I can have a complete set?
nutwpinut likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 7:32 am

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Not sure they would do that, but if they could not, you could credit your next year's flights to BA and simply qualify for AA Gold next year...and still enjoy OWE and FL access with BA Gold.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 8:28 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXPLAT, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Citi Exec MC, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by andersonCooper
Not sure they would do that, but if they could not, you could credit your next year's flights to BA and simply qualify for AA Gold next year...and still enjoy OWE and FL access with BA Gold.
my flight activity is mostly centered around long haul CX PEY, so I wouldn’t even come close to BA Gold if I had credited to BA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.