Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA should 'reinvent' coach dining

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by kb9522
"first, it's well-established that meal service, especially in coach, is not the be-all end-all; it is, however, a factor in people's current and future decision making"

You mean they make decisions based on their experience?
That's fine. Have it your way if it's that important.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyingmusicianlax
The problem with your argument is that what you related previously was with regard to off-topic (i.e. premium) experience.
This is an odd thing to pick a fight on.

I responded to a poster who made the assertion (in this thread which is about AA customer experience) that AA had made no customer experience improvements. I refuted that assertion with some examples that were premium, some that weren't. In other words: discussion. On an internet discussion forum - imagine that.

Edit to add: And the premium experience is very much relevant - as due to upgrades I am very rarely in coach on AA flights - so the premium experience (and my expectation/chances of being in the front cabin) has more to do with perception of the airline than coach food ever will.

Originally Posted by flyingmusicianlax
Second, I don't need evidence to present to you because the proof is in the pudding:
Sure, proof:

2016 passenger enplanements (latest full year count): AA: 144.1M DL: 143.0M

2nd Quarter 2017 Revenue (the most current data I could find): AA: $11.1B DL: $10.8B

Nothing there to suggest that DL is outcompeting AA where it matters: financial results.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 2:10 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
Gotta love the elitist folks dissing Taco Bell
Originally Posted by rjw242
"elitist?"

Obviously The Elite choose Taco Time.

Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by Paella747
the elitists would rather not spend the majority of the flight in the bathroom due to KFCand taco hell
Old Oct 21, 2017, 8:17 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Paella747
And the proletariat choose Taco John's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.