Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA occasional / periodic PHX<->HNL A330 / 333 Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA occasional / periodic PHX<->HNL A330 / 333 Service

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2020, 6:14 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Yes, but even LAX-Hawaii gets printed menu with multi-course meals and better pillows/blankets on AA so surprised that PHX would not be the same. Surprised no pre-arrival meal for a six hour flight either.
I am confident PHX-HNL does get the same service level as LAX - Hawai’i. AA only has two different services for Hawaii (west coast to Hawaii and DFW/ORD-Hawaii). The service will be slightly better than CLT-LAX. 3 choices, printed menu, made to order sundae, etc.

The only thing I am not sure about is bedding - LAX-HNL we had a thick-ish blanket (better than mainland F fleece blanket) and the lumbar Casper pillow. I am not sure if PHX will get the full pillow and casper duvet (similar to what is found on MIA/JFK-LAX in J) or the same bedding as LAX-Hawaii.
Old Feb 8, 2020, 11:09 am

I flew this two nights ago. Have flown this route last three years. Surprisingly, because of departure time midnight and getting worn out hiking in HNL I get more sleep on this flight than PHX to LHR or CX LAX HKG!

Bedding is lumbar pillow and thick Casper blanket.

menus are printed below. You can choose to get meal at departure or closer to arrival. I had the FA pack mine to go and ate it for dinner that night. Went to escape lounge for quick breakfast.

Taking this flight for 37,500 BA Avios is a steal- took a quick nap when got home and was able to go to work that afternoon.

Old Mar 9, 2020, 7:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Just got off this flight. Can confirm bedding is same package as the premium t-cons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.