Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Baggage claim (intl to intl US connection)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage claim (intl to intl US connection)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2017, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas FF, Korean Air, Emirates FF, Mariott, IHG, Hilton
Sigh, all I asked was a simple question out of curiosity because I've never flown through the US before.

Instead I get replies barking back about what a waste of time etc. I get it. But I didn't ask that.

Like I said in another comment, I wanted to do this route because I've never done it before and have done Asia/Dubai all too many times and wanted to try something new as to me flying and the journey to my holiday location is my fav part.

Thanks to those who've assisted and appreciate other's advice and concerns but its not appreciated to basically be belittled because I wanted to do this route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.