Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA Citi Executive Card Enhanced Airport Experience terms changed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2017, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium & LT Gold

AA seems to have changed the terms to allow the Priority Check-in, Security and Boarding on all American operated flights, not only domestic ones.

The terms used to read : "Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive cardmembers will have the following benefits: priority check-in (where available), priority airport screening (where available), and priority boarding privileges when traveling on domestic flights marketed and operated by American Airlines, or on domestic flights marketed by American Airlines and operated as American Eagle®"

and now reads: "The priority boarding benefit will display on your American Airlines boarding pass as Group 4. [...] These benefits apply when traveling on flights marketed and operated by American Airlines, or on flights marketed by American Airlines and operated as American Eagle®"

with no mention of domestic flights, just that it will apply on *any* AA operated flight. I personally welcome this change.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:44 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Thread transferred to AA forum because this benefit is administered by AA rather than Citi.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plt, AA AC
That is a nice change. I know I get a lot of use out of the card. The priority TSA lanes are especially nice. I've had good and bad experience with the insurance.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:17 am

Great for those flying out of DFW!
Old Sep 7, 2017, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA PLT
I noticed last night that the AA Citi page now explicitly mentions international flight as being included as part of the benefit.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plt, AA AC
What't the problem at SFO?

Originally Posted by Gino Troian
Great for those flying out of DFW!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.