Baggage receipt (how can I get one / a copy?)

Old Jul 24, 17, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Baggage receipt (how can I get one / a copy?)

How can I get copy of my baggage receip from American Airlines?
Old Jul 24, 17, 11:50 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, SPG/Marriott Bonvoy Gold
What do you mean by receipt? The sticker on the back of your boarding pass (where they often stick it)?
Old Jul 25, 17, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ricktoronto View Post
What do you mean by receipt? The sticker on the back of your boarding pass (where they often stick it)?
OP probably means receipt for paid bag fees and not the baggage claim check.

Try ... https://prefunds.aa.com/refunds/
Old Nov 8, 19, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA
AA baggage receipt obtained 11/8/2019 after flight.

At LAX, the AA kiosk last command to print baggage receipt did not work. The AA baggage check-in lady could not print a baggage receipt. So before flight back paid by credit card in advance on the AA site so get a receipt. For the flight up receipt, the two emails listed were no good. So called AA technical services for website and about an hour later got a call back. AA will need your ticket number, recorder locator, your mailing address, flight numbers, origin and destination cites and dates of travel. Then they will give you another number for you to input into receipt lookup on their website. Then your get your baggage receipt. Don't wait too long as recorder locators get re-used by multiple clients.

Search this Thread