Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Companion upgrade issues including "link" / split PNR, etc. (<20 May 2017)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 9, 2017, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
This thread contains posts made prior to new upgrade and companion policies introduced 20 May 2017.

For the current thread, please see Companion upgrade issues including "link" / split PNR for status etc. (master thread)
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Companion upgrade issues including "link" / split PNR, etc. (<20 May 2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2017, 7:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG GLD, Starbucks (SBUX) Super Duper Executive Gold Global Priority Platinum Prestige
Originally Posted by arollins
Actually OP, don't feel bad, but maybe a thread title change to something along the lines of finding an agent that was actually helpful, knew the rules and went out of its way to assist you with in the first attempt, might be more relevant.
Advice taken, thank you!

I'll report back after the trip regarding if AA took stickers from my account

This thread contains posts made prior to new upgrade and companion policies introduced 20 May 2017.

For the current thread, please see Companion upgrade issues including "link" / split PNR for status etc. (master thread)

Last edited by JDiver; Jun 9, 2017 at 12:21 pm Reason: Add Moderator note

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.