Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Equipment change taking 10+ days to load, is this usual?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2017, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, BA Silver

Hi everyone,

I am booked on AA99 LHR-ORD on May 6th in Main Cabin. Flight is supposed to be operated by a 788 and got a pretty nice MCE seat but the seat map has been unavailable for 10+ days now.

Is this very common? Moreover, seat map is available on AA90 the day before and it is still on a 788 and it usually is the same plane staying the night in LHR.

I tweeted AA and they confirm they also see an equipment change on this flight and can't access it either.

Thanks!
Old Apr 30, 2017, 8:28 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by quentinr
Hi everyone,

I am booked on AA99 LHR-ORD on May 6th in Main Cabin. Flight is supposed to be operated by a 788 and got a pretty nice MCE seat but the seat map has been unavailable for 10+ days now.

Is this very common? Moreover, seat map is available on AA90 the day before and it is still on a 788 and it usually is the same plane staying the night in LHR.

I tweeted AA and they confirm they also see an equipment change on this flight and can't access it either.

Thanks!
Recently AA changed equipment on most BTR-DFW flights from ERJ145 to CRJ700. It took three weeks for the CRJ700 seat maps to appear on AA.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.