Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club Day Pass & $100 Flight Discount

Old Apr 13, 17, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Gold

Need a little help here.

I've been searching around and it seems that an Admirals Club Day Pass cannot be purchased online anywhere? Is this true? I could swear you used to be able to purchase Day Passes in advance, online.

I also have my $100 discount code from Barclaycard which is set to expire. Would I be allowed to use this $100 towards a Day Pass (even if I have to purchase the Day pass at the actual club). I tried calling AA but the reps had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks!
Old Apr 13, 17, 12:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Gold
Originally Posted by tag1084 View Post
Need a little help here.

I've been searching around and it seems that an Admirals Club Day Pass cannot be purchased online anywhere? Is this true? I could swear you used to be able to purchase Day Passes in advance, online.

I also have my $100 discount code from Barclaycard which is set to expire. Would I be allowed to use this $100 towards a Day Pass (even if I have to purchase the Day pass at the actual club). I tried calling AA but the reps had no idea what I was talking about.

Thanks!
Admirals Club day passes are not sold, or accepted, at lounges which are under renovation. Other lounges should be ok. See the AC Changes thread.

So, BarclayCard gave you a code which they said you could use ... where? On AA.com? Surely the code came with some Terms & Conditions?
Old Apr 13, 17, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by tag1084 View Post
Need a little help here.

Thanks!
What doe the terms and conditions say?
Does it say it needs to be used for airfare only?
The ad for the new Aviator card from Barclays calls it "$100 flight discount", so I suspect you can't use it for club access

Search this Thread