Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New Cole Haan Amenity Kits being rolled out for 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Cole Haan Amenity Kits being rolled out for 2017

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2017, 2:45 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Not yet--old grey with green zipper yesterday on CDG-JFK.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 3:55 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
I got a grey one with an orange zipper MAD - JFK. Nothing seemed to be handed out just dumped on the seat - still I thought it rather smart
Old Apr 13, 2017, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by triplefives
Anyone get a new one in business yet?
OK AA 175 in J (DFW-NRT). Got a new one. Deep blue with baseball style stitching and a brown zipper pull.

Looks good
Old Apr 13, 2017, 9:44 am

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Fold-over "Clutch" Style

Received one of these in F on 04/11, transcon LAX-JFK. Great texture "feel", and definitely will hold a tablet.

Received old-style kit in J on 04/12, transcon MIA-LAX. Had to ask for the kit, as was late to board and apparently the original kit placed at my seat was "lifted".

Seriously? If you're going to steal on an aircraft, go for the wallets, purses and cell phones. Why bother with an amenity kit?
Old Apr 13, 2017, 2:38 pm

Programs: Alaska Gold 75K, AA EXP, United 1K
Got a new transcon J kit today flying out of JFK. Pouch is better than the old envelope ones in that there is a button clasp now but oddly it is not sealed in the back side so things could fall out if you were to put things in it. Inside stuff is about the same.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:16 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
On 4/6: JFK-ZRH, I got the one with the orange zipper, softer feel (than "old style")--more compressible.
On 4/11: ZRH-JFK, "old style"
Both kits had the same amenities.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 1:15 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Oh, I'm really digging the international J one. It seems more functional to me than the tablet-case one. I don't use the tablet case I got in F back in 2013 (which isn't as nice as the new ones).
Old Apr 14, 2017, 1:30 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
New kit in business on AA78 DFW-LHR 4/7/17
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:49 am
Accor Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: CX MPC GO, IHG, OZ, NH (no longer UA MP*G thanks to SMJ)(no longer A3 *G due to COVID))
yes. Got a new style one from AA193 LAX-HKG in J on 12 Apr.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Yes, I got the new amenity kits in J on the AA 192 (HKG-LAX) on Mon, 4/17. Although I was disappointed that the pajamas were still the old style black color pajamas. I was looking forward to the new gray color top and blue color bottom pajamas but no dice. Oh well.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gig103
Oh, I'm really digging the international J one. It seems more functional to me than the tablet-case one. I don't use the tablet case I got in F back in 2013 (which isn't as nice as the new ones).
If I had a choice between the J international and F international, I would love to take the F international amenity kit in J. I have enough of the J international style ones from other airlines even though its pretty nice. The F international clutch bag seems more useful for me in terms of storage.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:25 pm
jix

Programs: Marriott Gold, JGC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, AC 25K
04/15 DFW-NRT new kit
04/17 NRT-DFW old kit
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
any pics of the new kits?
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I received the new kits in Business on LAX-JFK on 11 April, and JFK-LHR on 12 April.

Still the old kits on the two previous outbound sectors on 5 April.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
any pics of the new kits?
Plenty in the first post of this thread. I took some on my recent sectors which will feature in my upcoming trip report.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.