Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: aa.com 2019 website down, glitch, bug, etc. (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: aa.com 2019 website down, glitch, bug, etc. (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:58 am

Yeah. I encountered the same error message "Our system is having trouble" even for paying the award ticket put on hold already since yesterday afternoon. It doesn't matter whether it is AA metal or not. Hope they will restore it soon so I don't have to call AA agent to ticket it and pay the reservation fee.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
It seems to be working fine now. I can view search results (although I didn't try booking bc based on the miles required, I decided to book with Alaska mies anyway)
Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:17 pm

I can finally ticket an AA award travel this evening
Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
Since last night I can't see my itinerary except award tickets...
It says "Our system is having trouble. Please wait a few moments and try again."
The same thing happens to my partner's account also.
Does anybody having the same issue?
Old Feb 27, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by MrJBoy
Since last night I can't see my itinerary except award tickets...
It says "Our system is having trouble. Please wait a few moments and try again."
The same thing happens to my partner's account also.
Does anybody having the same issue?
I've had this all day on two itineraries only. Correlation != causation, but those are the only two itineraries I have that have SWU requests.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 3:12 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
Originally Posted by potus18
I've had this all day on two itineraries only. Correlation != causation, but those are the only two itineraries I have that have SWU requests.
Oh I didn't realize that.
My partner's and mine are also SWUs requested itineraries...
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:33 am

Programs: LH HON
Same here. Can't access SWU requested PNR via web. Only app.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 7:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Originally Posted by ckx2
Same here. Can't access SWU requested PNR via web. Only app.
Same. My 2 other itineraries in paid J are accessible.

The ony I have in PE with an SWU keeps giving me the "Oops" page in both the app and online when I try to manage the reservation.

I called the EXP line thinking (as normally is the case) that the SWU had cleared but needed to be pushed through. She said it had not, and everything was normal on her end. Odd.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 1865 Voyager, *G
I'm now getting "Something went wrong. Please fix the error." on updating passenger information for upcoming award travel flights -- except there's nothing indicating anything missing or wrong. This is on AA.com, not the app.

(this is on Chrome)
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:51 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I couldn't find a 2019 version of this thread, but I currently can't get into any of my reservations.

I'm getting this error:

We are experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to display your reservation at this time. Please try again.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Update: I also noticed that ExpertFlyer is disconnected from Sabre. It says "An error has occurred while connecting with the airline reservation system. The support team has been notified of this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding."
Old Mar 26, 2019, 9:18 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Originally Posted by donotblink
Update: I also noticed that ExpertFlyer is disconnected from Sabre. It says "An error has occurred while connecting with the airline reservation system. The support team has been notified of this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding."
I’m at the airport - all of AA is offline. Can’t scan boarding passes.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Looks like AA website is down (at least for me). Can't see my reservations on phone or website. Perfect timing with a flight I have in 2 hours that's been delayed.

Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Bonvoy titanium
Originally Posted by seigex
Looks like AA website is down (at least for me). Can't see my reservations on phone or website. Perfect timing with a flight I have in 2 hours that's been delayed.

app also getting a 500 error. Upgrade confirmation came in and I really want to check my seats
Old Apr 14, 2019, 3:00 pm

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
Originally Posted by seigex

same here err for me the AP and website shows my reservations but when I select I get various errors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.