Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: aa.com 2018 website down, glitch, bug, etc. (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: aa.com 2018 website down, glitch, bug, etc. (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2018, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Anyone else having issues with the website today? Trying to book either a ticket an error page when selecting flights.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 7:52 pm

Programs: AA - EXP 2MM+, Marriott PLT, UA, National Exec
Originally Posted by justforfun
Anyone else having issues with the website today? Trying to book either a ticket an error page when selecting flights.
Me too.. I've been having trouble with the website since Saturday. I was able to book via the IoS mobile app "book flights" feature....

Cheers.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 7:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by msv777
Me too.. I've been having trouble with the website since Saturday. I was able to book via the IoS mobile app "book flights" feature....

Cheers.
When I switched from Chrome to Safari, was able to book my tickets. So apparently it's a browser issue for me.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 8:11 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Website and App are showing my SWUs as gone.....AA Twitter says they see nothing and to contact AAdvantage customer service. Hope this is a glitch
Old Apr 6, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Website and App are showing my SWUs as gone.....AA Twitter says they see nothing and to contact AAdvantage customer service. Hope this is a glitch
Typical weasel answer from AA Twitter.

I had the same issue Thursday evening, with no SWUs showing in my account, and no ability to determine if Systemwide Upgrades were available on particular flights when making a future booking.

This morning, all is back to normal, including not one flight from LAX to HNL indicating SWU availability next February.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 1:36 pm

I was having issues using chrome the last few days. IE and iOS app were both working.

When I selected my first flight, and click to the return, it would show an error page.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by AANYC1981
Fixed now.....AA Twitter followed up to let me know
Old Apr 13, 2018, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by thedeeg
I was having issues using chrome the last few days. IE and iOS app were both working.

When I selected my first flight, and click to the return, it would show an error page.
I've also been having the same issue over the past few days. When I attempt to select my return flight and click through to checkout, I get an error page that says:

"This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400"

I've been using Chrome when trying to book but will try the app and see if that resolves the issue. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems selecting flights via google flights and clicking through to checkout then.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 7:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold
Originally Posted by naedesu
I've also been having the same issue over the past few days. When I attempt to select my return flight and click through to checkout, I get an error page that says:

"This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 400"

I've been using Chrome when trying to book but will try the app and see if that resolves the issue. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems selecting flights via google flights and clicking through to checkout then.
Others have been having the same issue (including me!). I went in to chrome and deleted all of my AA.com specific cookies and it fixed the problem. Other solutions here - link
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:24 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Web page will not let me view booking...
Old May 16, 2018, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Website super slow, can’t save seat assignments... anyone else?
Old May 16, 2018, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by javabytes
Website super slow, can’t save seat assignments... anyone else?
Yes, I'm having the exact same issue. Went to book a couple of flights and after I choose set and go to the payment page it gives me an error message saying it can't save the seat. Figure I'll try again later.
Old May 16, 2018, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Website seems to be working now, but prices have changes and seats have been changed. This is bad. I'm not happy.
Old May 17, 2018, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Anyone unable to pull up mobile boarding passes on the app? Able to check in, but boarding pass just opens a half loaded page with the flight details at the bottom and no barcode. Unable to reload it either
Old May 17, 2018, 1:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
Web page will not let me view booking...

me neither, been trying all day today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.