Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) master thread 2017+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JY1024
Admirals Club "Treasure Hunt" (Left drinks chits / coupons, etc.)

MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

● Welcome to 2017! Continuing our fun tradition: if you are so inclined, feel free to leave/hide unused drink chits in lounges with instructions in this thread.

● As of October 1, 2010, "well" (lower tier) drinks are free in Admirals Clubs. Drink coupons / chits are issued to those eligible by status and international same day travel, for premium (above "well") drinks, including bottles of water. For those choosing to not use their chits and leave them for others, this thread lists the "hidden treasure".

● Many members have requested that airport locations be included in posts proper rather than in titles, for easier viewing on mobile devices.

Kindly refrain from requesting drink chits here. Those who are generous enough to leave chits behind do not need to be prompted to do so.

● Please post a 'thank you' if you retrieve a posted drink chit. If you're a lurker, please take the time to register as a member so that you can thank the chit donor.

(Remember some hotel habitués use the in-room Bible for similar purposes.)

The older threads can be found here:
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) master thread 2016+
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) [2015]
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) [Archived]

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) master thread 2017+

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:19 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (Left drinks coupons / chits)
Old Feb 9, 2017, 8:45 am

Programs: AA EXP
Drink Chit Left At ORD

Found a drink Chit this AM at ORD Admirals Club H/K at one of the Aemes Chairs. Decided to leave it for someone who could use it later for a stronger drink! Cheers!
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:07 am

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Austin AC 02/10/17

One chit, business section, last cubicle against the way without a PC, under the note paper. Enjoy
Old Mar 13, 2017, 1:50 pm

Programs: CoUniHound 1K 1MM, AA EXP 2MM, DL Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Austin 3/13/17

2 chits under the note paper. Cubes in the business section with the high walls, no PC, closest to the front
Old Mar 13, 2017, 7:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
Don't know if this is part of the treasure hunt, but shout out to the person who left a stack of 10 drink chits hidden in a menu at the DFW D AC a few weeks ago. They were much appreciated.^^
Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Virgin Gold, Marriott Gold
Just left a chit (one of the ones I got in turn from someone else, so thanks kind stranger!) in the LAX T4 club. In the back of the club near the bathrooms/showers, there's a magazine rack, which has a stack of Nexos magazines at the bottom right. Last page of the last magazine (front cover dog-eared slightly in case it moves).
Old Apr 19, 2017, 1:04 pm

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
DFW Terminal B

4 tickets in brochure stand next to Ricoh Printer in the business centre. Go to the top back left brochure (RICOH imagine. change.), they are tucked in there.

G50
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond
Well, I can't find the brochure rack! I'm sure I've done [img]webkit-fake-url://38e78c9b-9072-496f-9e27-b07e249df494/imagejpeg[/img]Well I can't even find the brochure rack. At least I found the printers!

Last edited by Rebob; Apr 19, 2017 at 5:42 pm Reason: Photo
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:43 pm

If you stand looking at the printer, the brochure rack is behind and to the right of it... one of those clear acrylic stands. It has RICOH brochures in it.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:51 pm

My problem is that I'm in the wrong terminal...Helps to read the entire message. I changed to D not thinking that you were in B. Maybe I can blame my eyesight and my phone screen size?

Last edited by Rebob; Apr 19, 2017 at 5:55 pm Reason: Addition
Old Apr 19, 2017, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Rebob
My problem is that I'm in the wrong terminal...Helps to read the entire message. I changed to D not thinking that you were in B.
Damn! oh well... they are there for another American Eagle flyer!
Old Apr 19, 2017, 6:16 pm

How's this for luck? Within half an hour of posting about my location error, another traveler walks up to me out of the blue and says "looks like you could use these" and hand me two chits! Trying the TX Whisky on the rocks now. Thanks to providence!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 7:49 am

SFO T2 1 chit

under keyboard of PC closest to printers
Old Jun 9, 2017, 2:47 pm

JFK admirals club by gate 41

2 chits under keyboard of computer closest to service door in the corner overlooking gate 41
Old Jun 13, 2017, 11:22 am

Programs: AA PPro, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Explorist, DL Silver
DFW C19 lounge

DFW AA lounge at C19: three drink vouchers under the tablet closest to the London clock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.