Splitting a 4 person PNR

Old Dec 28, 2016, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Splitting a 4 person PNR

I have single PNR for 4 people (me, wife, 8 yro, 5 yro) for spring break 2017. Routing DFW-MIA-CUR, returning CUR-MIA-DFW. All 4 are AAsaver tickets. The return routing gives us 20+ hours in Miami including an overnight. Originally this worked great for us.

Only problem is now the wife needs to be home 1 day early and i'm unable to get 4 saver tickets one day early for the MIA-DFW last leg. On CUR-MIA we land at 11am so there are plenty of flights (including 777s and 767s). I've been looking for a few months, but 4 tickets never show up . Won't be able to do same day confirmed change or standby since leg 3 and leg 4 are on different days. Plus my wife would kill me if we flew out without a firm plan.

The other 3 of us don't really need to be home that one day early so i was wondering if i could just split the single PNR into a 3/1 or 2/2 split. And then fly the wife home the one day early she needed for leg 4.

Thanks in advance for the advice. In the meanwhile i'll keep looking for the magic unicorn.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 11:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Yes you can split passenger(s) into a new PNR.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Call AA.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.