Full BA mileage chart applicable for OpenSkies?

Old Nov 30, 16, 6:29 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NY
Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Posts: 2,661
Full BA mileage chart applicable for OpenSkies?

Have option to fly JFK-ORY in J in OpenSkies which is much cheaper than flying JFK-CDG on AA and allows me to avoid LHR if fly on BA.

Question is whether EQM, EQD and RDM charts are same for OS vs BA?
anandrag is online now  
Old Nov 30, 16, 8:14 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WAS/NYC/LON
Programs: AA EXP, HH DIA, Hyatt DIA
Posts: 273
Should be!

Flew openskies in J last year and the earnings were the same as BA flights.
ComplexAnalysis is online now  
Old Nov 30, 16, 8:14 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: May 2003
Programs: OW Emerald
Posts: 1,376
Originally Posted by anandrag View Post
Have option to fly JFK-ORY in J in OpenSkies which is much cheaper than flying JFK-CDG on AA and allows me to avoid LHR if fly on BA.

Question is whether EQM, EQD and RDM charts are same for OS vs BA?
Only if BA marketed.
jridge is offline  
Old Nov 30, 16, 8:53 am
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NY
Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Posts: 2,661
Originally Posted by jridge View Post
Only if BA marketed.
As opposed to AA marketed?
anandrag is online now  
Old Nov 30, 16, 9:08 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: RTM/AMS & CUR
Programs: AA PLT
Posts: 2,048
Originally Posted by anandrag View Post
As opposed to AA marketed?
AA, IB, AY or whatever other airlines have codes on the flight.
Djokison is offline  
Old Nov 30, 16, 10:33 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,543
Originally Posted by Djokison View Post
AA, IB, AY or whatever other airlines have codes on the flight.
Unless I'm missing something, you should earn on AA/IB/AY marketed Openskies flights as Openskies is a BA/oneworld 'affiliate'. Earning as per the marketing airline.
Ldnn1 is offline  
Old Nov 30, 16, 11:43 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: RTM/AMS & CUR
Programs: AA PLT
Posts: 2,048
Originally Posted by Ldnn1 View Post
Unless I'm missing something, you should earn on AA/IB/AY marketed Openskies flights as Openskies is a BA/oneworld 'affiliate'. Earning as per the marketing airline.
Correct, that's what we're saying.

It'll only earn by the BA chart if it's a BA flight number. If it's an AA/IB/AY/other flight number, it'll esrn under that airline's chart.
Djokison is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread