Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Streaming Entertainment on Flights with No Seat Screens

Streaming Entertainment on Flights with No Seat Screens

Old Jul 9, 2016, 7:13 am

It was my understanding that AA was also planning to make their entertainment free like the competition, but that was not the case on my A319 flight last week. There were a few random free selections that weren't worth watching, but almost everything required buying one of their entertainment packages. I didn't see a single passenger around me using the screens, other than for the moving map. Is free entertainment supposed to be coming or is that not a thing anymore? If so, what's taking so long? Back when Delta charged, their system allowed it to be easily flipped between free and paid mode depending on the route that the aircraft was being used on.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.