Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: LAX-HKG w/ 77W announced, starting 7 September 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: LAX-HKG w/ 77W announced, starting 7 September 2016

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2016, 10:10 pm

Programs: Starwood Residences Owner, AA 1MM, MP Gold, Avis-Hertz PC, Ritz Gold
Originally Posted by marnold3
It will be interesting to see how AA caters flight 193 (LAX to HKG). I’m on the inaugural flight on Sept. 7th and there is no option for any food choice on the AA website even though we are within thirty days of the departure date. It is an extremely late (or early) departure and I for one will not want any food at two to three in the AM. I’m hoping to sleep and then wake up to a wonderful breakfast. I’ll also report on the soft product in F on this new route. Some of us were hoping that it emulates the service in F on the LAX/SYD route.
First meal service, like all AA international flights, and similarly timed CX departures, will commence shortly after takeoff. What kind of "wonderful breakfast" are you expecting (rhetorical question)?
Old Aug 14, 2016, 10:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Beyond eggs with caviar, I don't particularly rate CX's breakfast in F. I think AA has a decent shot of surpassing CX food.

Have a great time!
Old Aug 14, 2016, 10:54 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
Should this route get its own thread or this is it?

I received an invite to a launch party right before the inaugural date. Hope to see some of you there! (I hope I don't get mistaken as a bartender as I'm probably gonna be the youngest EXP around... )
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:58 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Please see the current thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ep-2016-a.html

~Moderator
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.