Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA memorabilia, wear inc. DFW employee store, C. R. Smith Museum, etc. (master thd)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 27, 2016, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
AA Memorabilia Shopping and Collecting

Memorabilia can often be found online on eBay and other sites. Typical merchandise includes glassware, chinaware, blankets, amenity kits, paper such as stock and other certificates, employee jewelry, coffee mugs, etc.

Airport shops may offer recent items.

Search with Google for airline memorabilia for stores offering such.

Airways magazine advertisers offer airline tee shirts.

The Airline Shop sells detailed airline models.

The nexus for collectors is the annual Airliners International Show - this year at the Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport Hotel June 14-17, 2017.

DFW Employee Store
Terminal C, by Gate C-2
DFW Airport
Tel. 972-456-3300
http://thedfwemployeestore.com
E-mail: info <at> airlineemployeeshop.com

Hours: Open to the public, open 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm including Holidays (except Christmas and New Years Day!)

AA apparel, including heritage logo wear and non-uniform ware; rollaboard baggage; logo and photo items from baggage and key tags to coasters, etc.

Other place to shop for AA memorabilia:

C. R. Smith Museum
4601 Texas Highway 360
Fort Worth, Texas 76155
Tel. 817-967-1560
Online store: http://store.crsmithmuseum.org/store/

Hours: The Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays. See site for exceptions (summer Sundays)

The C. R. Smith Museum store has exhausted its stocks of the Heritage Amenity Kits

Rev. 8 Feb 2017 - JDiver
Print Wikipost

AA memorabilia, wear inc. DFW employee store, C. R. Smith Museum, etc. (master thd)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA PP 1.8MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Globalist
Helsinki Airport Diecast AA Toy Plane

I was at Helsinki airport looking for a present for my son and found some diecast airplanes for sale. No Finnair, but they had lots of AA branded airplanes. So I bought one.

Licensed by Lufthansa?
Attached Images    
Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Majorette is a French company (factory in Thailand) manufacturing mostly automobile models. It is a competitor to Matchbox and has a line of model aircraft such as these. Majorette haven't had any distribution in the USA since the 1990s, so Europe is most likely where they'll be found.

Link to Majorette airplane product line.

Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.