Admirals club eames lounge chairs

Old Jan 17, 2016, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US-Plt;Concierge key; American AAirpass; Delta Silver;Starwood - Platinum; Amex Cent
Admirals club eames lounge chairs

Does anybody know if these are the real thing or are they fakes/replicas?
Old Jan 17, 2016, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, SPG Platinum
Was at AC - C in DFW a few hours ago and was thinking the very same thing!
Old Jan 18, 2016, 1:41 am

The chairs in the quiet room at ORD's H/K Admirals Club are the real deal, its a long story but while crawling around on the ground under the chair hunting for a lost contact lens I noticed the Herman Miller sticker.

<SIGH> dreaming of the day that the PHL or CLT Admiral Cllubs get these chairs...
Old Jan 18, 2016, 2:24 am

Wow! They look so comfy! Hope we get them here in CLT!
Old Jan 18, 2016, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
They indeed are the real thing, made by Herman Miller in Michigan, since AA had an arrangement with the Eames design firm to create the old amenity kit design. I've had one at home for over 30-years (one of my first aspirational purchases when I could barely afford it) and enjoy sitting in the AA ones where they exist (also found in the JFK Flagship lounge but not LAX or ORD, though the main ORD Admirals Club has a few).

In later years the aspirational indulgence was a Panasonic massage chair, after experiencing them in several lounges around the world. Not only does it do a soothing massage, I can pretend I'm sitting on a first class airline seat when I've been grounded for a while!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.