Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) master thread 2016+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2016, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SpammersAreScum
Admirals Club "Treasure Hunt" (Left drinks chits / coupons, etc.)

MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

● Welcome to 2016! Continuing our fun tradition: if you are so inclined, feel free to leave/hide unused drink chits in lounges with instructions in this thread.

● As of October 1, 2010, "well" (lower tier) drinks are free in Admirals Clubs. Drink coupons / chits are issued to those eligible by status and international same day travel, for premium (above "well") drinks, including bottles of water. For those choosing to not use their chits and leave them for others, this thread lists the "hidden treasure".

● Many members have requested that airport locations be included in posts proper rather than in titles, for easier viewing on mobile devices.

Kindly refrain from requesting drink chits here. Those who are generous enough to leave chits behind do not need to be prompted to do so.

● Please post a 'thank you' if you retrieve a posted drink chit. If you're a lurker, please take the time to register as a member so that you can thank the chit donor.

(Remember some hotel habitués use the in-room Bible for similar purposes.)

The older threads can be found here:
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) [2015]
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) [Archived]

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team[/COLOR]
Print Wikipost

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) master thread 2016+

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016, 11:25 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium

Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (Left drinks coupons / chits)
Old Jan 2, 2016, 8:00 am

Programs: AA Exp, HH Diamond
DFW Term A

2nd relaxation zone room in magazine rack, far bottom right corner (behind Cyber Trend magazines).

Left 1/2/2016 at 9am CT.
Old Jan 2, 2016, 1:56 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, AA Plat/2MM, SPG Plat/LT Gold
JFK T8 - Gate 40 AC

One chit under the far left computer keyboard, on the quiet area side of the AC (right of the entrance.)

Happy 2016!
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
LAX Club by Gate 40

2 under the small metal trash can right outside the kids' area.

Mike
Old Jan 30, 2016, 10:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
DEN
10:40 am Mountain time 1/30/2016

Just now: in the quiet (no cell phone allowed) area that's to the right after you enter.

1 chit tucked behind the wine "list" in the only food to order menu in the room.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 11:19 am

Thank you - from lax

To whomever just handed me four chits in the AA club above gate 40, thank you sir.

You are so nice to look past my 'trying to be cool in front of a lady' when I was denying being a flyertalk regular (aka nerd).

I really appreciate it. I will take three, but hide one, and pay it forward. Looking for a spot now, will come up with an easy limerick (probably Adele related) for the forth.

Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a saint.

Thank you,

- Washu234
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:33 am

Programs: AA EXP
JFK club near gate 32. One under the wifi code placard under the 'Cyber Cafe' sign.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 8:00 am

ORD

ORD Admiral Club in G concourse. 2 premium drink coupons behind the stack of Executive Golfer magazines.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:21 am

JFK Admirals Club

I've left 2 chits under the telephone near the tv. (if you stand in front of the tv, it's on the telephone right on the left side, near the window)
Old Mar 5, 2016, 10:03 am

2 More in ORD

Originally Posted by bmrisko
ORD Admiral Club in G concourse. 2 premium drink coupons behind the stack of Executive Golfer magazines.
Added 2 more in the same location good for today...
Old Mar 5, 2016, 10:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Oooh I like the look of this.
I have 4 AC trips coming up, so will ensure I hide a chit or two and post.

I wasted two on my last trip through MIA as I had no idea such a thread existed.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 3:39 pm

DFW D Concourse

Under the phone in the first business cubicle on the right when your back is to the door of conference room 2.
Old Mar 19, 2016, 9:22 am

JFK terminal 8 (by gate 42)

Go right from the main desk, in the set of tall chairs across from the bar, under the phone closest to the check in area.
Old Mar 20, 2016, 11:21 am

DFW Terminal D

Down the hallway past the bar to the tv area. On the table under the lamp in the corner by the tv. Drink chits and a flagship dining invite.

Last edited by Greg76248; Mar 20, 2016 at 11:29 am
Old Mar 23, 2016, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM
DFW Terminal D

Thanks to whoever left a coupon out in the open on the center table right behind the Fine Dining area. Snatched it for a juice bottle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.