Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Admirals Club - PHX - No Conference Rooms? [where can I take conference call?]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2015, 8:31 am
Original Poster

So I realize this might not be the right forum to post this question in, but I couldn't really find the appropriate forum to post it to.

I'm currently at the PHX Sky Harbor airport, and was hoping to take a conference call somewhere private, ideally a conference room, at the Admiral's club. Turns out, PHX only has 2 Admiral's clubs now, and neither of them have conference rooms. I asked the lady, and she said none of the clubs here at the airport have any private conference rooms anymore.

Anyone travel savvy enough to know whether or not there's any place within the PHX airport that has a private room I can use to take a conference call?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.