Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA and oneworld Timetable / Schedule / Program / System Map Products

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 21, 19, 4:12 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JDiver
Wiki Link
American Airlines and oneworld System Timetable and Map Products

AA and oneworld currently offer: (Links)

Online tools that may be used include Google Flights, ExpertFlyer, ITA Matrix, etc. See the FlyerTalk Travel Tools forum here.

Print Wikipost

Old Nov 16, 15, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat

I'm not sure how many used this, but it looks like AA has discontinued the timetables app.

http://www.americanairlines.com/i18n...cTimetable.jsp

I had the Oneworld version of this installed and it stopped updating a month or so ago, I guess this is why. The new application is much slower and doesn't provide as much info.

Anyone aware of an alternative? It was nice to use this app to see what types of planes fly on a route, and useful for trip planning to see what flights operated only on certain dates.

Last edited by JDiver; Nov 17, 15 at 11:26 am Reason: Restore original post title
Old Nov 17, 15, 10:50 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, DL GM, Marriott Platinum
Annoying. I also was looking for the newest timetable today, and found instead that AA has "sunset" (sic) their native timetable on the website...

http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInforma...cTimetable.jsp

How much did this realistically cost? Once every other month someone spends a few days to run queries and build the document. I am certain that thousands of customers used it. It is always on my desktop.
Old Nov 18, 15, 9:29 am

Programs: SPG Plat AA EXP 2.5MM
PDF Timetables

Where did the pdf timetables go on aa.com

They used to be on the left when you when to Flight Schedules, now it is no longer there?
Old Nov 18, 15, 9:32 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
http://www.americanairlines.com/i18n...cTimetable.jsp

We've sunset the American Airlines timetables, but have kept oneworld® available for now.

And merged with another recent thread on the same topic. /Moderator
Old Nov 18, 15, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What a completely stupid and anti-customer move this is. Now, if you don't have internet access, you can't look at the schedules.

When airlines ceased publication of their paper schedules each month (for AA, that was in 2002), their response was that a .pdf schedule was on the website and could be downloaded to your desktop so that everyone could have a mobile schedule that didn't involve the expense of paper.

Wonder what the reason is for cancelling the .pdf schedule?
Old Dec 8, 15, 11:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Hilton Dia, Marriott Gold, Hertz Pres Cir, National Exec Elite
pdf of systemwide schedule gone from website?

When you click on Plan Travel/Flight Schedules you get a screen that allows you to input a date and desired route to see available flights. Previously it also offered the opportunity to download a pdf of the systemwide schedule formatted similarly to the old OAG (those of you over 60 will recall - LOL).

I found it very useful to view from time to time. Now that option has disappeared. Does anyone have a clue why this has been taken away? Or if it can be found in another place?
Old Dec 8, 15, 11:43 am

Programs: DL PM; AA 1MM
I saw a post someplace (here? a.net? someplace else?) within the past couple of weeks stating that AA announced the pdf schedule has been sunset. Unfortunate, IMO, as I like the pdf, even with its reliability issues.
Old Dec 8, 15, 11:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Hilton Dia, Marriott Gold, Hertz Pres Cir, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by ty97 View Post
I saw a post someplace (here? a.net? someplace else?) within the past couple of weeks stating that AA announced the pdf schedule has been sunset. Unfortunate, IMO, as I like the pdf, even with its reliability issues.
Thanks ty97. I will really miss that tool.
Old Dec 8, 15, 12:36 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Merged. See posts upthread about removal of AA timetable pdf from website. Thanks. /Moderator
Old Jan 13, 16, 10:31 pm

Glad to find this thread, but annoyed that the lack of PDF timetable is permanent. It had always taken me a couple of searches to find the latest copy so I figured it was my problem. I will admit that the later versions were clouded by all the US codeshares as well as many "direct" flights with one flight number but a domestic stop, making them less useful.

Is anyone working on a replacement, e.g. something that crawls the flight availability search and builds a document?
Old Jan 29, 16, 6:09 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, AvisFirst
Thumbs down No More Desktop Timetable

No more desktop timetable? Well this sucks for those of us that like to use it offline.

Any suggestions folks to something similar that exists?
Old Jan 29, 16, 6:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by minnz21 View Post
No more desktop timetable? Well this sucks for those of us that like to use it offline.

Any suggestions folks to something similar that exists?
This is one of those instances where the FlyerTalk norm of searching before starting a new thread pays off. Please read the wikipost.
Old Oct 4, 16, 12:03 pm

Location: Cupertino, CA - AA:PLT 2MM; Marriott:Plt; Hilton:Slv
Not to revive an old thread, but where has the OneWorld timetable gone? All links are dead? I used it as recently as a few weeks ago??
Old Oct 4, 16, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gwade View Post
Not to revive an old thread, but where has the OneWorld timetable gone? All links are dead? I used it as recently as a few weeks ago??
From the wiki
oneworld PDF timetable (NOTE: 40 MB download) Effective 1 October 2016 downloadable timetables will no longer be available
OW forum thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/onewo...withdrawn.html

The final OW timetable can be downloaded from the QF site http://www.qantas.com/travel/airline...able/global/en

Edit
Pdf is now gone. I downloaded via the QF web site on Monday 3rd October.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Oct 4, 16 at 3:24 pm
Old Dec 2, 16, 9:20 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT-Pro, Priority Club Plt, Hilton Gold, Hyatt
Online Timetables?

Does anyone know a source of online timetables? Specifically for AA. They used to have one that was downloadable, then it was only available through OneWorld and now there doesn't seem to be any at all.

While it's not hard to search specific dates for flights we use it to look at advance schedules (such as when added winter routes and frequencies go into effect) to help us predict seasonal traffic to the island (St. Croix).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: