Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA and oneworld Timetable / Schedule / Program / System Map Products

AA and oneworld Timetable / Schedule / Program / System Map Products

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 21, 19, 4:12 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JDiver
Wiki Link
American Airlines and oneworld System Timetable and Map Products

AA and oneworld currently offer: (Links)

Online tools that may be used include Google Flights, ExpertFlyer, ITA Matrix, etc. See the FlyerTalk Travel Tools forum here.

Print Wikipost

Old Nov 20, 19, 5:32 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM
I remember a downloadable pdf of AA's entire schedule. Maybe 5-10 years ago. Definitely pre-merger last time I saw it. I assume it went the way of the Dodo.
Old Nov 20, 19, 6:05 am

Programs: AA PLT
AA got rid of the PDF schedule a couple of years back. It was already a huge file, but with all the extra flights and cuts AA does nowadays (like thanksgiving and December for example), I imagine it would become quite the clusterf***.
Old Nov 20, 19, 6:22 am
dw

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Spire Amb/Kimpton IC, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jaytcsd View Post
Way back there was a way to get AA's pdf version of the old OAG schedule book. That was handy to see what days flights were scheduled, is there anything like that now on aa.com or some other site? I didn't see anything on flightaware.com.
Expertflyer will show you timetables for up to a week at a time
Old Nov 20, 19, 11:02 pm

Programs: AA 5MM EXP, UA 2MM 1K, HH LT DIA, MR Plat, NRAC EEV, AMEX Plat
Google "XXX YYY Schedule"
sjpmurph01 likes this.
Old Nov 21, 19, 6:05 am

Google Flights can be useful for this as well. Let's say I want to see which dates AA operates a red-eye flight from PHX to DTW. You can set your flight search to One-way, Non-stop, Oneworld flights and the departure time slider to limit it to flights leaving after 8PM as shown.

Clicking on date field will show a calendar and the dates where there are flights will have a price. You can also cursor forward month-by-month and see there are red-eye flights in March/April as well.

Old Nov 21, 19, 12:14 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by jaytcsd View Post
Way back there was a way to get AA's pdf version of the old OAG schedule book. That was handy to see what days flights were scheduled, is there anything like that now on aa.com or some other site? I didn't see anything on flightaware.com.

aa.com switches from number of stops to relevance each time I click on a new date tab, wish they'd fix that.
The downloadable oneworld schedule PDF was withdrawn 1 October 2016. Some AA schedules exist, in modified forms. Please see the Wikipost for links.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: