Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to combine 2 international reservations

Is it possible to combine 2 international reservations

Old Feb 15, 2024, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Life-Plat 5MM, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, UA, BA
Question Is it possible to combine 2 international reservations

I am thinking to book 2 separate international reservations: LHR-MIA round-trip, and Inside a Multi-city MIA=>SCL + GIG=>MIA.
I was trying to do it as One Multi-city reservation, but it looks that AA system cannot handle it.
IF I do 2 separate reservations - Is it possible to ask AA to combine them?

Solved the problem to make 1 reservation.
I was trying to provide Too much details (4 separate flights). Possible to do in 1 reservation, letting AA "figure" it out.

Last edited by IntFF; Feb 16, 2024 at 3:45 am
Old Feb 15, 2024, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA: EXP MR: Ti
Originally Posted by IntFF
I am thinking to book 2 separate international reservations: LHR-MIA round-trip, and Inside a Multi-city MIA=>SCL + GIG=>MIA.
I was trying to do it as One Multi-city reservation, but it looks that AA system cannot handle it.
IF I do 2 separate reservations - Is it possible to ask AA to combine them?
PNRs can not be combined. They can be "linked", but that is really just cross referenced with notes in the comments
Antarius and BWISkyGuy like this.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Life-Plat 5MM, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, UA, BA
I was trying to provide Too much details (4 separate flights). Possible to do in 1 reservation, letting AA "figure" it out.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by IntFF
I was going to say, if your ultimate goal was just to book an open jaw LHR-SCL, GIG-LHR, then that should be easily achievable using Google Flights or just by calling AA. AA.com often has serious issues trying to price/book open jaws that do not start in the US.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.