FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   New York JFK / J. F. Kennedy Int'l. Airport Cincourse C Admirals Club (master thread) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1676240-new-york-jfk-j-f-kennedy-intl-airport-cincourse-c-admirals-club-master-thread.html)

JDiver Apr 5, 2009 6:03 pm

New York JFK / J. F. Kennedy Int'l. Airport Cincourse C Admirals Club (master thread)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h...0/AC_B_JFK.png
JFK / John F. Kennedy International Airport Concourses A and B Admirals Clubs

FAA1996 Mar 2, 2014 4:01 pm

I was at both clubs this morning, here is what I saw:

Self serve Orange Juice and Water
Coffee
Berry and Cream Cheese Danish
Croissants (look terrible)
Oranges
Apples
I saw through the glass that the kids section had Chocolate Chip Cookies

ESpen36 Mar 2, 2014 4:11 pm

I was disappointed to see that bagels are no longer offered. Seems strange, given that NYC is the hometown of bagels!

In my opinion, the danishes are NOT an upgrade. Bagels would be MUCH better. Can actually make a breakfast out of a bagel with cream cheese, plus an apple. Not so much out of a danish. IMHO.

CMK10 Mar 2, 2014 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by ESpen36 (Post 22449167)
I was disappointed to see that bagels are no longer offered. Seems strange, given that NYC is the hometown of bagels!

In my opinion, the danishes are NOT an upgrade. Bagels would be MUCH better. Can actually make a breakfast out of a bagel with cream cheese, plus an apple. Not so much out of a danish. IMHO.

I agree with you. There have been bagels at the JFK Admirals Club as long as I can remember (close to three decades). That's a real shame :td:

FAA1996 Mar 3, 2014 5:32 am

I may have missed the Bagels, maybe someone else can confirm?

bdemaria Mar 3, 2014 6:16 am

Originally Posted by FAA1996 (Post 22451766)
I may have missed the Bagels, maybe someone else can confirm?

Yes, I can confirm that the ACs at JFK both offered complementary bagels (small but not mini bagels) + cream cheese in the am. Last time I was there in the morning was mid November.

zoegksf Mar 3, 2014 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by bdemaria (Post 22451901)
Yes, I can confirm that the ACs at JFK both offered complementary bagels (small but not mini bagels) + cream cheese in the am.

I don't remember seeing them either last week at C AC. Just danish and fruit. Nice lounge however. Smelled brand new.

nrr Mar 3, 2014 7:02 pm

I don't remember seeing bagels in JFK ACs for the last several months (all my flights were early AM).
I wonder if they will still offer matzos around Passover time?

FlyerChrisK Mar 4, 2014 2:32 am

Originally Posted by bdemaria (Post 22451901)
Yes, I can confirm that the ACs at JFK both offered complementary bagels (small but not mini bagels) + cream cheese in the am. Last time I was there in the morning was mid November.

I didn't see any at the B concourse club on 3/1 :(

tom911 Mar 4, 2014 8:13 am

I arrived in the AC at the lower gates at 0930 and no sign of bagels. They have apples, oranges, croissants and some small pastries, along with snack mix and pretzels.

julsdaman Mar 9, 2014 8:41 am

Flying to San Diego on Tuesday from JFK and was planning on grabbing a few drinks beforehand. Just to clarify, my executive platinum card gives me access to the international lounge as well as the domestic AC? Thanks!

serfty Mar 9, 2014 9:09 am

Originally Posted by julsdaman (Post 22491221)
Flying to San Diego on Tuesday from JFK and was planning on grabbing a few drinks beforehand. Just to clarify, my executive platinum card gives me access to the international lounge as well as the domestic AC? Thanks!

If on a domestic itinerary then no.

FWIW, there really is no "International" lounge. There are two admirals clubs and one Flagship lounge with varying access conditions.

For more on those access conditions, see here: Will I have lounge access on my itinerary?

julsdaman Mar 9, 2014 9:25 am

Originally Posted by serfty (Post 22491324)
If on a domestic itinerary then no.

FWIW, there really is no "International" lounge. There are two admirals clubs and one Flagship lounge with varying access conditions.

For more on those access conditions, see here: Will I have lounge access on my itinerary?

That's what I thought, thanks for the clarification! Hopefully the domestic lounge isn't cheap when it comes to free drinks ;)

GadgetFreak Mar 9, 2014 9:27 am

Originally Posted by julsdaman (Post 22491381)
That's what I thought, thanks for the clarification! Hopefully the domestic lounge isn't cheap when it comes to free drinks ;)

Unless you are an Admirals Club member you will not have access to the domestic lounge based on Executive Platinum status. That gets you access to lounges on international flights, but no access at all on domestic flights.

julsdaman Mar 9, 2014 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by GadgetFreak (Post 22491392)
Unless you are an Admirals Club member you will not have access to the domestic lounge based on Executive Platinum status. That gets you access to lounges on international flights, but no access at all on domestic flights.

I have the Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard (the 100k offer), that gives me access to all Admirals Club lounges right? That's what it says on AA's website.