Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Just completed an Admirals Club member survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just completed an Admirals Club member survey

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by no1cub17
With the rebanking, does anyone even have time to spend in the ACs anymore?
95% of my flights are nonstop, so... no difference from before.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 9:10 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
After several redeyes ifrom ANC to PHX this year so far, I would really love showers at one of the PHX clubs, but I have been told not going to happen and don't see where they could go.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 10:06 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
American begins renovations of Admirals Clubs

The new club designs, which are part of $2 billion in customer initiatives that the Fort Worth-based carrier announced last year, will feature high-backed chairs with power outlets and USB ports and the lounge areas will be given a contemporary look with tan and gray tones with red accents.

More details:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.