Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

PHX / Phoenix - Sky Harbor Int'l. Airport Admirals Clubs (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2015, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tanic
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)
PHX / Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Terminal 4 Admirals Clubs
Note: All PHX Admirals Clubs are rebranded US Airways Clubs.

Link to PHX airport information on aa.com.

Link to PHX web site.

Link to downloadable PHX map (PDF)

HOURS: Current hours for all PHX Admirals Clubs are posted on aa.com here.

Admirals Club, Terminal 4, Concourse A - Between Gates A19 and A21

Location: After clearing security, Concourse A between gates A19 and A21.

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi

Admirals Club Terminal 4, Concourse A

Special notice: REOPENED!

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
    • Conference room

Admirals Club - Admirals Club, Terminal 4 Concourse B

Location Above gates B5 and B7

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi

The Club at PHX (BA Contract Lounge)

Link to The Club at PHX web page CLOSED

Location: Terminal 4, airside, at the end towards Gates B15 - B28.

Note: This is a third party operated lounge, not a oneworld lounge. Only those departing internationally on British Airways may access this lounge.
Showers at PHX (From PHX FAQ)

9. Is there anywhere I can take a shower?

We do have very limited shower facilities. In Terminal 4 on the east end of Level 1 (baggage claim), the ladies and men's restrooms each have one shower stall. There is no fee for the use of these stalls. These are the only public showers in the Airport. All of our family restrooms have showers, but they are not intended for use by the general public. They are for people with special needs or passengers who are traveling with small children who have an unexpected need for shower facilities.

The "family restroom" with shower is located next to the men's room across from Gate A17; this is not intended for general public use.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

PHX / Phoenix - Scottsdale Sky Harbor International Airport Admirals Clubs
All PHX Admirals Clubs are recently renamed from US Airways Club to Admirals Club.

Last edited by JDiver; May 10, 2015 at 8:04 pm Reason: Update
Old Jul 13, 2014, 4:02 pm

Easy to access [Admirals or US] Club at PHX if not flying AA or US?

Somewhat unsure if this should be in the AA forum or in the Southwest forum. I'm guessing that more people who fly AA have AC access than those that fly Southwest.

Trying to decide whether to fly WN or AA to PHX. Would prefer WN since they have a non-stop but would also like to utilize our AC membership.

How easy is it to get to the AC in PHX if flying WN?

Thanks

J
Old Jul 13, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
There are no AC in PHX - only US Clubs, AC membership accepted for access. Both carriers use terminal 4, clubs are in concourses A and B, WN uses C and D.

Sky Harbor is a BIG PLACE, be prepared for a LONG WALK from A/B to C/D.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by diver858
There are no AC in PHX - only US Clubs, AC membership accepted for access. Both carriers use terminal 4, clubs are in concourses A and B, WN uses C and D.

Sky Harbor is a BIG PLACE, be prepared for a LONG WALK from A/B to C/D.
Many thanks. Would we just go through security once or twice?
Old Jul 13, 2014, 4:44 pm

Programs: US Chairman, M&M FTL
Once. It is just a long walk after security.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 11:39 pm

Programs: AA EP | UA 1K
WN and US use the same terminal at PHX so you shouldn't have a problem once youre past security.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 5:21 am

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
OP is talking about flying TO Phoenix. Thus, arriving on WN you'll be able to use any of the 3 US Clubs in Concourses A or B without having to go through Security but as others have mentioned - do expect a long walk.

I did this last year - arriving on WN and departing on US, so aside from the long walk, no other issues encountered.

On your way out of Phoenix, I suspect you can use the checkpoints closer to concourses A and B as part of Terminal 4 and after visiting the US Clubs, you can proceed to your Southwest gate.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Phoenixtinct
OP is talking about flying TO Phoenix. Thus, arriving on WN you'll be able to use any of the 3 US Clubs in Concourses A or B without having to go through Security but as others have mentioned - do expect a long walk.

I did this last year - arriving on WN and departing on US, so aside from the long walk, no other issues encountered.

On your way out of Phoenix, I suspect you can use the checkpoints closer to concourses A and B as part of Terminal 4 and after visiting the US Clubs, you can proceed to your Southwest gate.
a long walk indeed but entirely possible.
closest us airways club from the WN gates is at gates b1-14
Old Jul 14, 2014, 10:55 am

I've done it, the only connection between the two sides inside security is at the far east end, connecting C11-20 and B15-28. Also gone through the A/B security when traveling SW with no trouble.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 6:46 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I've done it too, there are moving walkways so it's not too bad a trip. And there's free Budweiser once you make it!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
If you come in at the D concourse on WN, it is a 15 minute brisk walk on the moving sidewalks to the B concourse. It's NOT a short distance, but definitely doable.
Old Jul 19, 2014, 4:05 pm

Thanks everyone. I don't think we'll use the AC lounge upon arrival but more likely on departure. We'll figure about 25 minutes to get from AC to WN gate. 25 minutes because I'm from New Orleans...we don't walk briskly, we stroll.

Thanks again for all the input.

Jen
Old Jul 20, 2014, 10:21 pm

i posted a map of the airport which apparently everyone has ignored. The furthest walk from a WN gate to the nearest US club is no more than 10 minutes, especially with the moving walkways.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by Col Ronson
i posted a map of the airport which apparently everyone has ignored. The furthest walk from a WN gate to the nearest US club is no more than 10 minutes, especially with the moving walkways.
Thanks for the map Col Ronson. Maybe everyone was just answering my question about ease of accessibility? The map is a good guide but without exact distances and without knowledge of security gates and everything else in between I think people were just trying to give their impressions relating to accessibility from WN to AC.

Thanks again!

J
Old May 22, 2015, 11:01 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Gold
PHX Admirals Club

With the closing of the admirals club above gates A7-A9 I was wondering if the other remaining club above gates A19-A21 is now a total zoo? I have a short layover in PHX next Friday around 9am local time and wanted to pop in but am a little leery it may be no better than the main terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.