Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

PHL / Philadelphia Admirals Clubs & Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2015, 3:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
HOURS: Current hours for all PHL Admirals Clubs are posted on aa.com here.

Admirals Club, Terminal A East
LOCATION: After clearing security at the Terminal A-East checkpoint, continue straight ahead. The lounge is located on the right side.

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet Access

Admirals Club, Terminal A West
LOCATION: Terminal A West, mezzanine level between Gates A15 and A16.
CLOSED September 2019 for conversion to Flagship Lounge

Admirals Club - Terminal B / C
LOCATION: Third floor between B and C terminals. Access via escalator at center of food court, or elevator on concourse B side

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Complimentary light food, beverages and alcohol
  • Food for Purchase
  • Conference Room

Admirals Club - Terminal F

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Complimentary light food, beverages and alcohol
  • Food for Purchase

British Airways Galleries Club Lounge and First Lounge (Restricted Access)
HOURS: Daily 15:15 to 20:20

NOTE: Access to Galleries First Lounge is restricted to Emerald members or those travelling in intercontinental) First Class.

Galleries Club (Business) and First Lounges restricted to BA, QR and oneworld Sapphire and Emerald traveling qualifying oneworld flights. (See here for oneworld access criteria). Admirals Club members do not have access unless meeting above criteria.

Access to both lounges is often capacity managed prioritising those travelling on BA services to LHR and QR services to DOH. As the BA flights are premium heavy, oneworld Sapphire and Emerald passengers travelling on AA flights may be directed to the Admirals Club
Print Wikipost

PHL / Philadelphia Admirals Clubs & Lounges (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2017, 9:54 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
The same-day international biz BP gets you Admirals Club in MCO , and your choice of Admirals Club or BA Lounge in PHL.
Originally Posted by katie666
We'll be returning on AA from MCO to MAN (UK) via PHL in mid November. My Itinerary from AA states my ticket is First/Biz and we are both BAEX bronze. We normally use the Admiral's Lounge for the view out of the window but wonder where we will have access to this time. Anyone any help please?

Katie
Old Sep 2, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by CloudCoder
The same-day international biz BP gets you Admirals Club in MCO , and your choice of Admirals Club or BA Lounge in PHL.
Thank you for that info. The lounge in MCO will be a welcome change for us.

Katie
Old Sep 4, 2017, 1:19 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
There's an Italian sit down restaurant that serves complete means in either B or C. B I think.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 2:06 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

So for some reason I didn’t realize this until now but want to confirm. None of the AA lounges or BA lounge has shower facilities?

If that is true, pretty pathetic for a primary TATL hub, but hopefully the new Flagship lounge will have multiple shower rooms.
GuardMusic likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
Correct, the new Centurian lounge has the only shower. The new Flagship in A-West is scheduled to get some as well.
golfingboy likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 4:37 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by Flyer78
Correct, the new Centurian lounge has the only shower. The new Flagship in A-West is scheduled to get some as well.
FYI - my friend was in the centurion lounge today and the shower is still not ready. Seems like that shower has been under construction for a long time.
Old Apr 1, 2018, 7:21 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by golfingboy
So for some reason I didn’t realize this until now but want to confirm. None of the AA lounges or BA lounge has shower facilities?

If that is true, pretty pathetic for a primary TATL hub, but hopefully the new Flagship lounge will have multiple shower rooms.
Wow. Another reason to fly DL over AA.
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 1:51 am

Programs: IB+, BAEC
If you have Priority Pass, you can use the Minute Suites for a shower.

Also, will be back through PHL again later this month, any word on the Flagship Lounge opening date?
Old Apr 2, 2018, 2:52 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by LupineChemist
If you have Priority Pass, you can use the Minute Suites for a shower.

Also, will be back through PHL again later this month, any word on the Flagship Lounge opening date?
Minute Suites does NOT have showers.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by LupineChemist
Still waiting on a construction START date (at least as of a week or so ago)... Last I heard they expect to close the whole A-West club for construction.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:50 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Originally Posted by Flyer78
Still waiting on a construction START date (at least as of a week or so ago)... Last I heard they expect to close the whole A-West club for construction.
I talked to the AAngels last month and they were fairly certain construction wouldn't start at least until the end of Summer flying season. The A-West club gets a lot of action from the late afternoon bank of TATL (plus adding the new destinations) and closing down the club would really annoy a large group of travelers. Also at that point they hadn't heard if Management had made a decision on whether or not the entire club would be closed during construction.
florens likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 2:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, DL GM, AS MVP75K
Admirals Club customer service said they just got an email update saying "Phase 1" construction would start at B/C ?? for Flagship April 18. She said there was no indication if they would be working around existing facilities, or be shutting down. As usual - little information, and a lot of changes.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by beyond
Admirals Club customer service said they just got an email update saying "Phase 1" construction would start at B/C ?? for Flagship April 18. She said there was no indication if they would be working around existing facilities, or be shutting down. As usual - little information, and a lot of changes.
Obviously the Flagship Lounge is not going into B-C. My long time understanding, based on reviewing the construction diagrams, is that half of the A-West Club will close and be converted into the Flagship Lounge. Closing both sides would create a logistical nightmare and that was never the original plan. All of Terminal B and the B-C Concession areas just recently finished a major upgrade, unless they are talking about starting construction (Phase 1) of the really big B-C Head House/combined ticketing area project. OTOH, maybe it's just upgrades to the B-C AC. The April 18th date could apply to either project. One thing's pretty certain, anyone entering the A-West Club in May should be able to give us a clue.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 9:13 pm

Programs: BA GfL
I’ll be there on May 8 so will check. Frankly I am thrilled to hear about a Flagship lounge at PHL (the news had escaped me until now). At last my OWE status will get put to proper use at my home airport when flying AA!
Old May 11, 2018, 5:47 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
The lounge proposition at PHL is a joke for longhaul premium customers. The food is not adequate at all for longhaul customers who want to dine before the flight. AA really needs to open that Flagship Lounge ASAP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.