FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   New [March 2015] Admirals Club shower kit ? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1664281-new-march-2015-admirals-club-shower-kit.html)

ORDnHKG Mar 18, 2015 8:50 am

New [March 2015] Admirals Club shower kit ?

Did anyone see the shower kit with red flower products yet ?

It mentioned in the AA site, but do the actual kits available yet ? Or is it still Dermalogica bigger bottles ?

Shower suites

Save time and prepare for what's ahead by refreshing in a shower suite stocked with top-of-the-line red flower beauty products and fresh towels. In locations with shower suites, we also provide essential toiletry items such as hair dryers, razors and amenity kits. Shower suites may not be available everywhere, please check locations.

imapilotaz Mar 18, 2015 9:17 am

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG (Post 24526222)
Did anyone see the shower kit with red flower products yet ?

It mentioned in the AA site, but do the actual kits available yet ? Or is it still Dermalogica bigger bottles ?

Shower suites

Save time and prepare for what's ahead by refreshing in a shower suite stocked with top-of-the-line red flower beauty products and fresh towels. In locations with shower suites, we also provide essential toiletry items such as hair dryers, razors and amenity kits. Shower suites may not be available everywhere, please check locations.

Yesterday in ORD it was still the larger bottles of Dermalogica.

Non-NonRev Mar 18, 2015 9:19 am

Originally Posted by imapilotaz (Post 24526395)
Yesterday in ORD it was still the larger bottles of Dermalogica.

Still Dermalogica in LHR Arrivals last week,

thenecropolist Mar 18, 2015 10:20 am

It's been red flower at JFK for at least a month--maybe even since the beginning of the year?

fAAn Mar 18, 2015 11:32 am

Feb. 25th, DFW D Terminal AC had Red Flower products.

MiamiAirport Formerly NY George Mar 18, 2015 11:59 am

What amenity kits? I'm lucky if the AC showers have body lotion. Unless this is something new coming. I also wonder if there is the ability to put showers at the two large PHL ACs and the one large CLT AC.

imapilotaz Mar 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge (Post 24527355)
What amenity kits? I'm lucky if the AC showers have body lotion. Unless this is something new coming. I also wonder if there is the ability to put showers at the two large PHL ACs and the one large CLT AC.

Ive never seen an amenity kit either. Just the big bottles attached to the wall in the shower of soap/conditioner/shower gel.

And I would think they'd have to get showers into PHL/CLT. That will be a major problem for long-haul travelers. The ability to shower even after a west coast redeye before heading to meetings is critical.

ESpen36 Mar 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Saw at DFW this past weekend.

Djokison Mar 18, 2015 12:35 pm

I don't recall an amenity kit, but the products in the MIA AC showers were already red flower in early January.

ORDnHKG Mar 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by ESpen36 (Post 24527583)
Saw at DFW this past weekend.

Just red flowers bottles ? Or an actual shower kit ?

MiamiAirport Formerly NY George Mar 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by imapilotaz (Post 24527444)
Ive never seen an amenity kit either. Just the big bottles attached to the wall in the shower of soap/conditioner/shower gel.

And I would think they'd have to get showers into PHL/CLT. That will be a major problem for long-haul travelers. The ability to shower even after a west coast redeye before heading to meetings is critical.

PHL in particular because of International. The large A AC probably has the room, I assume AA would need to get airport approval for the plumbing needed. CLT has little International and PHX virtually none.

ESpen36 Mar 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG (Post 24527876)
Just red flowers bottles ? Or an actual shower kit ?

Just bottles in the lav....er.....bathroom in the lounge.

SeattleDavid Mar 18, 2015 10:18 pm

LAX Flagship Lounge at the beginning of the month was all Red Flower - nothing like as nice as the Dermalogica.

On the LAX-LHR flights the toilets had a mixture of the two - but the red flowers lotion is really unpleasant to my nose and skin (and they think the Dermalogica lotion is the best - though expensive).

Pickles Mar 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by SeattleDavid (Post 24530351)
LAX Flagship Lounge at the beginning of the month was all Red Flower - nothing like as nice as the Dermalogica.

I kind of like it, reminds me of Blaise Mautin, which is my favorite schmaltz.

ESpen36 Mar 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by SeattleDavid (Post 24530351)

On the LAX-LHR flights the toilets had a mixture of the two - but the red flowers lotion is really unpleasant to my nose and skin (and they think the Dermalogica lotion is the best - though expensive).

I don't like the Red Flower at all....lotion is too greasy and doesn't absorb well. The Dermalogica is much better.