Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Are one day admirals club passes / US Airways passes interchangeable?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Bought a US Airways flight through AA with a long layover.
Are the Admirals Club 1 day passes (which I see on eBay) good at either of the (formerly separate) airline clubs?

Same question goes for Drink Tickets/Chits if anyone knows.

Thanks.

Last edited by grt2106; Mar 5, 2015 at 4:55 am
Old Mar 5, 2015, 5:52 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Yes, they are interchangeable. Depending on who's club it originally was and which pass your using may make checking in not super easy, but it's possible.

As an aside, it violates the terms of use to buy/sell passes. If you're going to buy a pass off of eBay anyway, be careful. I've heard of people buying passes and upgrades directly from undercover AAgents who then take adverse action against violators, including banning from the AAdvatage program.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 8:45 am

Programs: UA Mileage-Plus, AA Advantage, DL SkyMiles,
Yes, they are interchangeable. I've purchased off ebay before and haven't had any issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.