Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

No reservations agents available? No phone award bookings right now?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2015, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Anybody successfully book an award ticket over the phone over the last few days??
I'm trying 800-882-8880
Old Mar 2, 2015, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by flyerfrog
Anybody successfully book an award ticket over the phone over the last few days??
I'm trying 800-882-8880
With all the weather issues going on I think they're pretty busy. May be a long hold to get anyone and if you can wait, it'd be easier on everyone.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 6:56 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Skymiles, Priority Club, HHonors
I called in this morning to make a change to a CX award booking, and the wait time was estimated at 60+ minutes on the announcement. So I hung up and called back this evening. The wait was only about 6 or 7 minutes. When there's a weather mess up, probably not better to call, even if you decide to wait. The agents are always stressed, because they've been dealing with customers who are stressed, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.