Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: New AA / US amenity kits & pajamas for int'l and transcon J and F [Feb 2015]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: New AA / US amenity kits & pajamas for int'l and transcon J and F [Feb 2015]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2015, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by booji
Anyone get the AA, US Airways, or the PSA version of the heritage kits yet? Have been flying multiple times monthly in J to Europe and have not come across these three yet. I'm just curious if these have been released already or not. Thanks!

We received both the AA & US Airways on LAX-LHR on October 7th.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by booji
Anyone get the AA, US Airways, or the PSA version of the heritage kits yet? Have been flying multiple times monthly in J to Europe and have not come across these three yet. I'm just curious if these have been released already or not. Thanks!
Collected all three of those kits last month to SCL.

Old Nov 9, 2015, 5:44 pm

I was extremely unimpressed with these. Got one last month and it was so cheap/thin I wouldn't feel comfortable putting my iPad in in case I dropped it. It also was just slightly too small to fit in an iPad mini with Smart Cover. Very poor design.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 6:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire, National Exec Elite, Hertz Five Star
Received the US Air one in mid-September.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 8:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Sen, Delta Skymiles Gold
No amenity kit at all on yesterday's MIA-LHR flight. But at least I got my meal choice, which is a first for me on AA.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Collected all three of those kits last month to SCL.

Oh wow! Must be the routes I'm flying. Only get twa, alleghany or America west! Might have to jump on eBay to complete the collection
Old Nov 10, 2015, 9:25 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by aa4ever
I was extremely unimpressed with these. Got one last month and it was so cheap/thin I wouldn't feel comfortable putting my iPad in in case I dropped it. It also was just slightly too small to fit in an iPad mini with Smart Cover. Very poor design.
I agree there are too small for anything
You would want to use it for
Old Nov 10, 2015, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by fotographer
I agree there are too small for anything
You would want to use it for
#firstworldproblems
Old Nov 10, 2015, 2:22 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA PLT, VS-curious
I got a bunch of repeats of the summer set last month, but I wasn't on any 'premium' routes, so maybe they were clearing out old stock. Haven't flown yet this month.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Piedmont767
#firstworldproblems
This whole board is #firstworldproblems , but I do enjoy reading it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.