Search

2015 Entertainment Book AA Offers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:28 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
using two books for aa discounts

I bought 2 different books one for $10, the other for $5 (per special promo). I should have TWO sets of aa coupons ($10, $20 and $30); assuming I meet all the conditions, will I be able to use 6 coupons for 6 different itns?
[Each book has an activation card; but the whole order is linked to ONE email address.]
Old Feb 10, 2015, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nrr
I bought 2 different books one for $10, the other for $5 (per special promo). I should have TWO sets of aa coupons ($10, $20 and $30); assuming I meet all the conditions, will I be able to use 6 coupons for 6 different itns?
[Each book has an activation card; but the whole order is linked to ONE email address.]
Yes, each code is unique and not tied to your email.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:34 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Just want to confirm the wording of the T&Cs. It says the coupons are good for up to 6 people per itinerary.
So is it safe to assume I would save $30 per person on the itinerary?? Or just $30 total?
Old Feb 11, 2015, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by aisleorwindow
Just want to confirm the wording of the T&Cs. It says the coupons are good for up to 6 people per itinerary.
So is it safe to assume I would save $30 per person on the itinerary?? Or just $30 total?
Per person.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 8:51 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

entertaiment book aa discount code issue

I purchased and activated 2 EBs. I tried using an AA discount code, but it was NOT valid for the date of my flights (and was "rejected"). EB is still showing that I redeemed that (discount) code. There is a support number, but you can't reach a person. I sent them an email.
Has anyone had this problem--how do I fix it?
($10, $20, $30 should NOW (still) be available for BOTH books?)

PS: When I logon to www.entertainment.com, it recognizes me, but it still asks me for the code for my book(s)--even though it shows that the books have been activated.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 10:31 am

Your experience doesn't match mine with this site. I click on Travel, and the AA offer. I get to a screen where I can elect the $10, $20 or $30 offers. When I click on the applicable offer, I get the codes. There is no indication on the entertainment site whether or not or which codes have been used. I then copy the code to the AA site. Having a code rejected on an attempted booking should not invalidate the code for future use.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 11:52 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Merged with existing 2015 Entertainment Book discussion.

(Found by doing an advanced search on thread titles with the search term "entertainment".)

Thanks. /Moderator
Old Mar 26, 2015, 8:38 am

Programs: Lifetime AA PLT,BMI Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold, Marriott Platin SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mvoight
The first book is now on sale for $10, until Monday
Additional books are $5
Free shipping
Can you post the link for the site ? I seem to be unable to find it.

Thank You

Last edited by 3million; Mar 26, 2015 at 12:16 pm
Old Mar 26, 2015, 11:57 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 3million
Can you post the link for the site ? I seem to be unable to find ir.

Thank You
That sale has ended, but https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#se...c4b43823de5ee5
you can get current books at $5, if you "subscribe".
But wait a while, every few days they have some "special" deal.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 4:19 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dickinson
Your experience doesn't match mine with this site. I click on Travel, and the AA offer. I get to a screen where I can elect the $10, $20 or $30 offers. When I click on the applicable offer, I get the codes. There is no indication on the entertainment site whether or not or which codes have been used. I then copy the code to the AA site. Having a code rejected on an attempted booking should not invalidate the code for future use.
At entertainment.com, when I try to get any of the codes, I see the following message at the bottom of the screen:

American Airlines

You do not have any usage available for this coupon. Please view Redemption Activity for latest usage information. Purchase a Membership by clicking here.

Below this message is the following:

Category:

Available On:

March 30, 2015

Uses:

1 per Annual

Redemption Activity:

Redeemed via:
Online on 03/24/15

entertainment has a toll-free number, but you only get recorded messages--NO option to reach a person.
I sent them an email--but NO response.
I just sent them a 2nd email.

Last edited by nrr; Mar 30, 2015 at 4:24 am
Old Jun 27, 2015, 12:34 am

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
Originally Posted by nrr
At entertainment.com, when I try to get any of the codes, I see the following message at the bottom of the screen:

American Airlines

You do not have any usage available for this coupon. Please view Redemption Activity for latest usage information. Purchase a Membership by clicking here.

Below this message is the following:

Category:

Available On:

March 30, 2015

Uses:

1 per Annual

Redemption Activity:

Redeemed via:
Online on 03/24/15

entertainment has a toll-free number, but you only get recorded messages--NO option to reach a person.
I sent them an email--but NO response.
I just sent them a 2nd email.
I have this same problem. After just viewing the T&Cs of the offers they all show redeemed and won't show me the codes.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by trek87
I have this same problem. After just viewing the T&Cs of the offers they all show redeemed and won't show me the codes.
That happened to me once. I emailed them and they sent me a new link or something, but that was ~1 yr ago.
Old Aug 18, 2015, 12:09 pm

I just checked the Entertainment Book site regarding the 2016 books. I could find no mention of American Airlines at all. If these coupon savings are kaput, it will be like losing an old friend. The coupon codes have saved me hundreds of dollars over the past few years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.