Advice on achieving EXP this year

Reply

Old Oct 20, 14, 3:18 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DFW
Programs: AA PLT, KF Silver, BA Blue
Posts: 65
Advice on achieving EXP this year

Hey All,

I'm currently forecasting to be 15k miles short for achieving EXP by the end if this year.

Looking for some help advice on the cheapest options to gain these miles in the next 2 months. Funds are limited to $1500 but days and number of flights flexible.

Appreciate any responses.

thanks,
V
vik4sh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 3:20 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: IND
Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Posts: 1,294
Use flights.google.com to search for flights.
LucWise is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 3:22 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: DFW/LAX
Programs: HH Diamond, AA EXP
Posts: 534
10cpm should be no problem at all. Check out the Mileage run forum, and theflightdeal website for ideas.

Google flights also good.
ericgdukie44 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 4:06 pm
  #4  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: SJC/VCE
Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Posts: 10,159
Originally Posted by vik4sh View Post
Hey All,

I'm currently forecasting to be 15k miles short for achieving EXP by the end if this year.

Looking for some help advice on the cheapest options to gain these miles in the next 2 months. Funds are limited to $1500 but days and number of flights flexible.

Appreciate any responses.

thanks,
V
DFW-HKG will net 16K+ EQM and can be done for c. 1300/rt
bdemaria is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 4:36 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Programs: Alaska MVP 75k, AA EXP, Subway Sub Club
Posts: 88
also, I've seen some West Coast-ICN routings via DFW that result in about ~15k miles, all on AA metal.
saucesee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 6:50 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); AS MVP Gold; DL DM
Posts: 2,016
Originally Posted by saucesee View Post
also, I've seen some West Coast-ICN routings via DFW that result in about ~15k miles, all on AA metal.

There are some smokin deals ex- PHX on ba premium economy.
boss315 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 14, 7:43 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SEA
Programs: AA EXP (1.7MM), Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat
Posts: 4,811
Originally Posted by boss315 View Post
There are some smokin deals ex- PHX on ba premium economy.
Any examples or pointer to a thread?
mikelat is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread