Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

LAX Remote Regional Terminal Admirals Club "Eagles Nest" (Photos) (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
LAX Remote Regional Terminal "Eagle's Nest" Admirals Club
serving Gates 52A - 52J

Link to LAX information on aa.com.
Link to LAX web site

Location: Access via Terminal Connection shuttle buses departing from both Terminals 4 and 5.

Hours: For current hours, see here.

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for purchase
Miscellaneous
"Terminal Connections" shuttle buses connect to the Remote Regional (American Eagle) terminal, with its own Club. Follow the signs for "Terminal Connections boarding area in each terminal.
- From Terminal 4, ground level via escalators near Campanile/food court (formerly "Gate 44).
- From Terminal 5, Bus Gate near Gate 50B.

To connect to the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), a connector building is now available by Gate 41.
  • For the "Terminal 4 Gate 40 Admirals Club see here.
  • For LAX Flagship Lounge, see her
  • For the Tom Bradley International Terminal oneworld Lounge, see here.
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)
Print Wikipost

LAX Remote Regional Terminal Admirals Club "Eagles Nest" (Photos) (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2019, 9:20 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Originally Posted by Spanish
I've not been there. How does it compare to the B/C pier DCA club? Or perhaps the L club in ORD?
Similar in size to the middle pier club at DCA. Perhaps the DCA club is a little bigger given you have that work area as you enter the club to the left.
SPN Lifer and Spanish like this.
Old Nov 14, 2019, 12:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, 2MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Spanish
I've not been there. How does it compare to the B/C pier DCA club? Or perhaps the L club in ORD?
LAX Eagles Nest Admirals club is much smaller than the ORD L club.
Spanish likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 2:01 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Probably the wrong place to ask this - but curious if the "Eagles Nest" is closed, or is it open again for RJ flights? Have a flight on a CR7 coming up out of LAX so just curious. Mods feel free to relocate this post - I was looking for an "LAX Master Thread" but couldn't seem to find it! Excited, our first time flying AA since COVID hit.
Old Mar 29, 2021, 2:11 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
It is closed. Only the T4 Admiral's Club is open @ LAX.
Old Aug 22, 2021, 12:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
This link helps make more sense of this thread for those unfamiliar with the layout.

https://www.flylax.com/lax-terminal-maps
medellinfein likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2021, 11:03 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Since this thread was bumped after five months, it should be noted that all the Admirals Clubs at LAX - T4, T5 and American Eagle Regional Terminal - are now open. Only the Flagship Lounge is still closed, actually, for complete accuracy, it is open but is being used for additional space for the T4 Admirals Club.
Old Aug 27, 2021, 8:42 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I used it 7/2 right after it reopened.

This picture shows the bar which while small has a full selection and half of the main sitting area. Not pictured are a few more seats and a small bathroom by the entrance. It's likely the smallest AC in the system but one I'm glad exists.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2021, 1:14 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Never used the Remote/Regional terminal, thank gosh apparently from what most say. But I just wanted to confirm its only AA who uses it right and not AS? Looking at an AS flight to SFO on regional equipment- that would still depart T6 as usual ?

Last edited by happiest_at_40000; Sep 16, 2021 at 1:31 am
Old Sep 16, 2021, 1:23 am

Programs: Costco Club
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Never used the Remote/Regional terminal,l thank gosh apparently from what most say. But I just wanted to confirm its only AA who uses it right and not AS? Looking at an AS flight to SFO on regional equipment- that would still depart T6 as usual ?
Correct. Although there is a chance you still go to a remote gate, at which point AS will bus you to and from T6 get 65B I believe.
Old Sep 16, 2021, 1:31 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by StevenSeagalFan
Correct. Although there is a chance you still go to a remote gate, at which point AS will bus you to and from T6 get 65B I believe.
Thx.. So a remote gate meaning everyone packed on a Bus and then you board up the stairs? Where is the remote gate in relation to T6 and the AA Remote terminal? I cant stand doing the bus thing.

In fact I just realized in looking at the same flight I would be on that today it left from 65B...So 65B is like 52B of T5 which means the Remote terminal? I maybe need to switch to the next flight which is a 737.
Old Sep 16, 2021, 2:12 am

Thx.. So a remote gate meaning everyone packed on a Bus and then you board up the stairs? Where is the remote gate in relation to T6 and the AA Remote terminal? I cant stand doing the bus thing.

In fact I just realized in looking at the same flight I would be on that today it left from 65B...So 65B is like 52B of T5 which means the Remote terminal? I maybe need to switch to the next flight which is a 737.
For AS it’s not a remote terminal that they’ll bus you to from 65B rather just a parking spot. That being said sometimes they just pull the plane right up to the gate at 65B and you walk up the stairs into the main terminal 6 building. I guess it depends on how busy it is. I would suggest asking the Alaska forum for some better insight.
happiest_at_40000 likes this.

Last edited by StevenSeagalFan; Sep 16, 2021 at 2:19 am
Old Sep 16, 2021, 11:52 am
S80

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Never used the Remote/Regional terminal, thank gosh apparently from what most say. But I just wanted to confirm its only AA who uses it right and not AS? Looking at an AS flight to SFO on regional equipment- that would still depart T6 as usual ?
65A and 65B at LAX are a little unique. For AS flights, the gates are not bus gates, as there are jetbridges attached to both gates. However, the gates (specifically 65A) are also used by formerly Mokulele and now Botique, which use the ramp attached to the building between these two gates as a bus gate.
happiest_at_40000 likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2021, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by S80
65A and 65B at LAX are a little unique. For AS flights, the gates are not bus gates, as there are jetbridges attached to both gates. However, the gates (specifically 65A) are also used by formerly Mokulele and now Botique, which use the ramp attached to the building between these two gates as a bus gate.
Yeah I used to do the STS-LAX route quite a bit when it was on a Q400 and they’d use those gates as well.
Old Sep 17, 2021, 1:58 pm

Programs: QF WP, AA EXP
I've switched my California flying to Alaksa from AA to avoid the Eagles Toilet. I have yet to "experience" a bus. So much better.
StevenSeagalFan likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2021, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by SNA_Flyer
I've switched my California flying to Alaksa from AA to avoid the Eagles Toilet. I have yet to "experience" a bus. So much better.
I think this is the most logical choice, especially since AS is now One World. The busing and the "Eagle's Nest" are a terrible experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.