Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

LAX Remote Regional Terminal Admirals Club "Eagles Nest" (Photos) (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 26, 2014, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
LAX Remote Regional Terminal "Eagle's Nest" Admirals Club
serving Gates 52A - 52J

Link to LAX information on aa.com.
Link to LAX web site

Location: Access via Terminal Connection shuttle buses departing from both Terminals 4 and 5.

Hours: For current hours, see here.

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for purchase
Miscellaneous
"Terminal Connections" shuttle buses connect to the Remote Regional (American Eagle) terminal, with its own Club. Follow the signs for "Terminal Connections boarding area in each terminal.
- From Terminal 4, ground level via escalators near Campanile/food court (formerly "Gate 44).
- From Terminal 5, Bus Gate near Gate 50B.

To connect to the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), a connector building is now available by Gate 41.
  • For the "Terminal 4 Gate 40 Admirals Club see here.
  • For LAX Flagship Lounge, see her
  • For the Tom Bradley International Terminal oneworld Lounge, see here.
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)
Print Wikipost

LAX Remote Regional Terminal Admirals Club "Eagles Nest" (Photos) (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2014, 9:28 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by no1cub17
I for one quite enjoyed the photos, and they took no time at all to load on my mobile.
I never said to not post photos. I said it's better to post in-line smaller photos that fit within the normal window width, and make those photos links to the full-size ones. In my experience that's the friendliest way to post photos.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 10:40 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines Gold MVP
Originally Posted by SF Traveler
Thanks for the responses ESpen36 and TWA884. AA has recently adjusted my flight times so I only have an hour to make the connection coming from SFO. I think I'd better ask them to move me to an earlier flight into LAX.
An hour is more than adequate. The flight boards from Gate 45 onto buses.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 6:09 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Please note that I've replaced some IMG tags with URL tags in the OP as they were too wide to fit in some users' windows.

~Moderator
Old Jul 28, 2014, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is there full food service?
Old Jul 29, 2014, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, AS MVP Gold, DL SM, HH Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
Is there full food service?
There are food menus at every table in the club. Although I didn't snap a pic of the menu inside, they appeared to be very similar to those in the main T4 AC.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP...couple hotels and cars too
Sweet. Finally!!

been watching that construction for ages...
Old Jul 30, 2014, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KSBA
There are food menus at every table in the club. Although I didn't snap a pic of the menu inside, they appeared to be very similar to those in the main T4 AC.
Awesome, so when departing on Eagle, there's no reason really to not go directly there.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 8:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 2.2 MM, Admirals Club, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Avis Presidents, National Exec
One more thing, for a split second, I thought the bar was a walk-up bar. I think I was thrown off by self-service soda. I got entirely excited to see pour your own top shelf booze (similar to LAX First lounge), but after closer inspection, it does appear that is a staffed bar
Old Jul 31, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
Awesome, so when departing on Eagle, there's no reason really to not go directly there.
I'm going to hazard a guess here that the place is a little short on views and natural light, although they seem to have done a decent job with the neon lighting. That will be a negative for some, I am sure. And of course if you happen to have come in on an F flight from NYC or long haul and have FL access you probably will avail yourself of that option if time permits.

In general, yes, this smooths out up front the challenge of waiting for the bus, not knowing for how long exactly, which usually meant I would leave the club quite a bit earlier than I needed to for my SAN flights and ended up sitting in the terminal for 20 minutes or so. Sucks that no one ever owns up to 15 minute flight delays until the very last minute as well. Now I can go straight out there, take the bus hit up front and wait for my flight from the lounge, so that's all good.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder
In the LAX Eagles Nest AC right now. I was actually quite surprised it was open when I arrived out here at the remote terminal. I'd already visited the T4 AC, and the check-in agent asked where I was going. I told her IAH, and she simply said to be sure to board the bus an hour before departure. No mention whatsoever at the T4 AC of the new AC.

The new club is great. Very nice, clean, and well-lit. Only two drawbacks I can see are no outside views and couldn't figure out how to dry my hands in the WC.

Cheers,
LBBZman
Old Aug 8, 2014, 12:29 am

Programs: United MP, SQ Krisflyer, SPG, HHonors, SkyPesos
I was just in the new AC in the remote terminal this evening only after noticing it across my gate. While it's nice and new inside, I'd still rather spend most of my time in the T4 AC since the new remote one feels claustrophobic due to its size and lack of windows.
Old May 20, 2015, 7:07 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
I find the regional AC to be perfectly acceptable for flights from that terminal. The staff are really, really nice and you get more personalized attention from the bartender/waiter. It is not as nice as the T4 AC, but you generally aren't over in that terminal for long.
Old May 20, 2015, 8:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I loved this AC when there a couple weeks ago.....very friendly service and much more attentive than the T4 AC.
Old May 20, 2015, 10:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
Yeah the staff is definitely much nicer and personable. Also it is SO much nicer than the chaos that's always in the eagle's nest.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 7:24 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
So I am flying SAN-LAX-SFO in a few days. Inbound is on a CR2 which I expect.

Connecting flight is a Compass E-175. On the US side, these jets are almost always handled at mainline gates (like B/C at both CLT and PHL).

At LAX, are E-175s handled through a T-4 gate or at the Eagles nest?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.